Hello, Truecaller is calling you from Bangalore, India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts; Like protecting people from Fraudulence, Harassment and scams, Calls and messages, Identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world, and building a space for trustworthy conversations for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS.
- A team of 250 people, from 30 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
We at the Ad Sales team are responsible for building and nurturing relationships with the region’s largest advertisers. The team is focused on providing the right solutions to meet the marketing objectives of the client and agency partners.
As a Senior Sales Manager, You will represent Truecaller with the advertising community, both clients & agencies. This engagement will need to translate into revenue and building of partnerships. Will need a sound ability to engage with all levels from key influencers to drive larger revenue and key accounts. A strong network is essential. A responsible and determined individual who will maintain and forecast the sales pipeline efficiently.
What we expect from you:
- 8-12 years of experience.
- Consultative selling approach.
- Expert in media sales solutions.
- Strong agency & direct client relationships.
- B2C vertical expert – Ecom, OEM, FMCG, Retail.
- Collaborative and a team player.
- MS office skills & ability, expertise to manage Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience with CRM solutions.
What will you work on?
- Strategies for growth and maximum share of spends on digital platforms.
- Client servicing and Key account management.
- Keep up to date with trends and developments in the digital industry to gain insights into new business opportunities.
- Revenue forecasting and pipeline management.
- Evangelise platform and develop strong relationships with agency and client ecosystem.
It would be great if you also have:
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Self-starter, motivated and quick learner.
- Confident and ambitious.
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill in the position as soon as we find the right candidate, please send your application at the earliest. We are excited to hear from you!
This position is based in Bangalore, India. Application in English. For more information please contact Suma Jagannath our Talent Acquisition Partner via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football Team, Geek lunch, Lab Days!
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Accident, Term life insurances
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.