Hello, Truecaller is calling you from Bangalore, India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts; like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scams calls and messages, identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world, and building a space for trustworthy conversations for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250+ people, from 30+ different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
We, in the Marketing Team focus on building and shaping the brand and our products, identifying new opportunities and growing active users and their love and loyalty towards the brand. The vision for Truecaller is to build trust by making communication more safe and efficient.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating high quality marketing communication for the brand for both internal as well as external communications. The right candidate needs to have a great design and communication sense with a keen eye for detail. Be able to work in a fast paced environment and deliver outstanding work that resonates with the audience. This role will closely work with the Brand Marketing and CRM teams to create high quality work across advertising media.
What we expect from you:
- At least 5 years of quality work experience as a Graphic Designer/Art Director/Visualiser preferably from an advertising agency background.
- Great sense of commercial art and preferably a qualification in the same
- Great attitude in terms of collaborating with various teams
- Excellent command over basic designing software like Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Photoshop, etc.
- Agility in execution and quick thinking is very important
- Keen eye for detail and a thorough understanding of what works in ATL, BTL and digital environments.
- Understanding of camera equipment, lighting techniques, and video editing software like Adobe Premiere or After Effects would be a big plus
What will you work on ?
- Brainstorm, conceptualise, design and production of collaterals including newsletter design, ads, presentation design, emailers, and notifications.
- Quick – Sometimes images are needed quickly to keep up with partner demands, and social media trends, we need you to be present in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented – Pay special attention to detail for what is visually appealing and if designs are on brand.
- Create superior, original designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts for mobile & web.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Collaborate with the brand and marketing team to discuss and create great layout designs.
- Provide creative support for visual presentations and other ad hoc requests.
- Understand and maintain Truecaller brand standards when executing all creative material.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure that our products and features speak the same visual language across mediums and channels.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
It would be great if you also have:
- Basic understanding of HTML based designing.
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill in the position as soon as we find the right candidate, please send your application at the earliest. We are excited to hear from you!
Application in English. For more information please contact Chaitra Udupa our Talent Acquisition Partner via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football Team, Geek lunch, Lab Days!
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Accident, Term life insurances
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.