Hello, Truecaller is calling you from Bangalore, India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts; Like protecting people from Fraudulence, Harassment and scams, Calls and messages, Identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world, and building a space for trustworthy conversations for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS.
- A team of 250 people, from 30 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
We at the Customer Support team are responsible for building long lasting relationships with users. This includes us responding to emails and outbound calls within the given TAT and resolving the issue. The team is based out of Bangalore.
As a Team Lead - Customer Support - You will be involved in analysing and improvising the quality of data. You will also be responsible for process improvements for chats/mails.
What we expect from you:
- 4 to 7 years experience in customer support, preferably for mobile/technical products.
- Proven experience as a Team Lead or supervisor.
- Individual contributor.
- Good understanding of MS Excel.
- Six Sigma certification.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Honesty and integrity.
What will you work on?
- Analyse the data and share feedback with the team.
- Filter out data and improve quality.
- Find various ways to make the process more efficient and crisp.
- Work on the quality of mails/chats.
- Create an inspiring team environment with open communication.
It would be great if you also have:
- Prior startup experience.
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill in the position as soon as we find the right candidate, please send your application at the earliest. We are excited to hear from you!
This position is based in Bangalore, India. Application in English. For more information please contact Chaitra Udupa our Talent Acquisition Partner via Email: email@example.com.
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football Team, Geek lunch, Lab Days!
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Accident, Term life insurances
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.