Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts; like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scams calls and messages, identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world, and building a space for trustworthy conversations for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250+ people, from 30+ different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
We, in the Growth team work with our entire subscription revenue product suit end-to-end by building the front-end and back-end services and systems. Our goal is to ensure that our current profitable and rapidly growing subscriptions business runs flawlessly,while empowering the org to execute on future product road maps. Our team also has a deep knowledge of Play & App store APIs and have been featured speakers at Google's subscription partner days and Google Playtime where we have detailed ways to grow and retain paying subscribers.
As a UX Designer, you will develop and improve the experience of Truecallers product suit, across Android, iOS and Web. You will develop high level concepts into wireframes and prototypes, to be used by Visual Designers and Developers. You will also be an important part of the evolution of the product, constantly iterating to give millions of users a great experience working in close collaboration with the design and engineering team.
If you believe that ‘design is about how things work and not just how things look’, then you’re in the right place.
What we expect from you:
- Talent is the key to this role. We’re looking for someone with a portfolio of UX designs that will impress us.
- 3+ years of experience in working with designing for large user-base mobile applications.
- Degree/diploma in User Experience, Interaction Design or similar.
- Deep understanding of visual composition & layout information hierarchy especially in relation to Android and iOS apps.
- Experience of developing products for growing and emerging markets e.g. India & Africa experience being a definitive bonus.
- Experience working with senior management and operating in an independent manner within the UX function.
What will you work on?
- Work in multiple mobile application projects from concept to completion.
- Rely on competition and market benchmarks, to make sure that the UX of the services is setting industry standards for excellence with innovative and beautifully clear designed products.
- Establish creative direction and develop concepts together with the product team.
- Create design visualisations to help everyone understand what the best experience should be: storyboards, user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Provide quality control over concepts & projects by working with developers in translating designs into product, iterate and review until done.
- Follow up implementation to understand UX improvements or need to improve through data and AB test results analysis.
It would be great if you also have:
- Work closely with product to understand requirement from Jira/Trello
- Provide best practices and benchmark analysis to support UX decision on iOS, Android and web
- Provide final assets on Figma
- Follow up implementation with dev
- Track UX performance through data and AB test tools
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English. For more information please contact Aouri Pu our Talent Acquisition Partner via email@example.com.
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, and soft drinks
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.