Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller was born in 2009, in Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission to provide a more safe and efficient communication to everyone’s daily life. Today, Truecaller is loved by more than 200 million daily active users around the world, being very popular in South Asia, Middle East, Africa! We are the go-to app for Caller ID, spam blocking, and payments.
We, at the Identity team, serve our users and fulfill our company vision by enabling each person or business to maintain a secure and trusted online identity. We do this by providing smooth and efficient activation and account handling for Truecaller users, allowing only authorized access to our platform and that only legitimate users are granted access to our services.
As a Product Owner, you should have the ability to plan and manage the development project from start to finish, and ensure that the product(s) meet the customer's needs. Ultimately, a top-notch Product Owner will be detail-oriented, and have excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills.
This role is inherently cross-functional – you will work closely with other product owners, and managers, front-end and back-end engineering as well as analytics, and executive teams to build a world class Identity solution.
What we expect from you:
- BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Previous work experience as a Product Owner for at least 3 years
- Experience of managing products through their lifecycle from idea to delivery
- Extensive knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
What will you work on?
- Acting as the main point of contact between the team and our stakeholders
- Strategizing and presenting ideas to stakeholders
- Keeping the stakeholders informed with the status of the product
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Collecting, processing and prioritizing product requirements
- Defining product features according to customer needs
- Conduct backlog grooming meetings with a team of product owners
- Assisting the scrum/product development team to meet the objectives of each sprint
- Leading the development process
- Adjusting and improving each iteration of the product before release
- Lead effective, productive meetings, facilitate complex discussions and drive for clarity
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Manage numerous requests concurrently and strategically, prioritizing when necessary (end-to-end project management responsibilities)
- Work with engineering, product owners and product managers to maintain product and engineering roadmaps the reflect the product and organizational mission
- Manage product dashboards with key metrics for review with the leadership and various leads
- Manage stakeholder interactions
- Deliver deep-dive workshops around the product, the roadmap and the competition
It would be great if you also have:
- Has worked as back-end or SW developer
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
More about Truecaller
Truecaller was founded in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden where our HQ is today, by Nami Zarringhalam and Alan Mamedi. The app began when our co-founders were just students who wanted to create a service that would easily identify incoming calls from unknown numbers. Today, our strongest presence is in South Asia, Middle East, and Africa. We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English. For more information please contact Aouri Pu our Talent Acquisition Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we offer:
- International team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, and soft drinks
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.