Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller was born in 2009, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission to provide more safe and efficient communication to everyone’s daily life. Today, Truecaller is loved by 200 million daily active users around the world, popular in South Asia, Middle East, Africa! We are the go-to app for Caller ID, spam blocking and payments.
At Strategy Team,our mission is to build new innovations within Truecaller through the local market insights and partnerships. In the past, our team has built products ranging from Custom versions of Truecaller for partners to new apps such as Truedialer, features like Truecaller Pay and Flash and even extensions to Truecaller like Truecaller SDK. We are the team that builds products and markets from 0 to 1.
As a business analyst in the Strategy team, you will be setting up and maintaining processes and systems needed to keep track of new initiatives, existing business performance as well as competitive analysis. You will also support the organization with relevant business intelligence and insights.
What we expect from you:
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, with intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
- Proven experience in SQL and understanding of relational database design
- Experience working with multiple data sources to generate insights from analyses, answering questions, and creating solutions
- A passion for delivering analytics to drive outcomes for quantifiable improvements in business results
- Good communication skills and a quick learner
- A profound interest in online technology driven industries
- Fluent English both verbally and written
What will you work on?
- Collect data, analyze and transform business requirements into technical solutions
- Deliver analysis of results with clear logic documented, well organized query and results
- Perform competitive analysis and follow and investigate interesting technology advancements
- Support individual product teams with business insights and suggestions when needed
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-function stakeholders
- Growth in new markets and management reports
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience from working with Google BigQuery, Google Data Studio, App Store Optimization, or Facebook/Google ads
- BA/BSc in information systems, business, statistics or similar
More about Truecaller
Truecaller is a Swedish company founded in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden by Nami Zarringhalam and Alan Mamedi. The app began when our co-founders were just students who wanted to create a service that would easily identify incoming calls from unknown numbers. We have our strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East, Africa, and HQ in Sweden. We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English. For more information please contact Aouri Pu our Talent Acquisition Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we offer:
- International team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.