Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller was born in 2009, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission to provide more safe and efficient communication to everyone’s daily life. Today, Truecaller is loved by 200 million daily active users around the world, popular in South Asia, Middle East, Africa! We are the go-to app for Caller ID, spam blocking and payments.
We in the Data Platform team aim to provide tools and libraries for other business units and establish best practices.
As a Data Engineer you are responsible for building and improving the data and ML platform, ETL pipelines, libraries and infrastructures. You will be constantly in collaboration with other data engineers and data scientists to improve the performance and reliability of the infrastructure and productinize the models.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in building Big Data etl pipelines
- Experience in orchestration tools like airflow
- Experience with Python and Scala
- Experience in big data platforms, Spark and hadoop
- Hands-on experience in Kubernetes
- Experience designing feature stores
- Experience applying different machine learning architectures to a wide variety of problems and data types working with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Spark ML
- Experience in ML-OPs
What will you work on?
- Provide tools and libraries based on the requirements for business units to be able to reach their respective goals
- Collaborate with other engineers to develop pipelines
- Facilitate BU’s to make data-driven decisions
- Prototype and develop end to end machine learning solutions and Integrate machine learning solutions with deployed platforms
- Build new tools, develop and maintain Truecallers Data Platform
Good to know
- Good experience in GCP in general, BigQuery, kubeflow and ai-platform
- Experience with hardware accelerated machine learning processing pipelines (GPU)
- Working with queue system and platforms like Kafka
More about Truecaller
Truecaller is a Swedish company founded in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden by Nami Zarringhalam and Alan Mamedi. The app began when our co-founders were just students who wanted to create a service that would easily identify incoming calls from unknown numbers. We have our strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East, Africa, and HQ in Sweden. We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English. For more information please contact Aouri Pu our Talent Acquisition Partner via email@example.com.
What we offer:
- International team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, and soft drinks
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.