Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impact; like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scam calls and messages, identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world, and building a space for trustworthy conversations with those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250+ people, from 30+ different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
We, in the Data Platform team aim to provide tools and libraries for other business units and establish best practices.
As a Data Engineer you are responsible for building and improving the data and ML platform, ETL pipelines, libraries and infrastructures. You will be constantly in collaboration with other data engineers and data scientists to improve the performance and reliability of the infrastructure and productinize the models.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in building Big Data etl pipelines
- Experience in orchestration tools like airflow
- Experience with Python and Scala
- Experience in big data platforms, Spark and hadoop
- Hands-on experience in Kubernetes
- Experience designing feature stores
- Experience applying different machine learning architectures to a wide variety of problems and data types working with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Spark ML
- Experience in ML-OPs
What will you work on?
- Provide tools and libraries based on the requirements for business units to be able to reach their respective goals
- Collaborate with other engineers to develop pipelines
- Facilitate BU’s to make data-driven decisions
- Prototype and develop end to end machine learning solutions and Integrate machine learning solutions with deployed platforms
- Build new tools, develop and maintain Truecallers Data Platform
Good to know
- Good experience in GCP in general, BigQuery, kubeflow and ai-platform
- Experience with hardware accelerated machine learning processing pipelines (GPU)
- Working with queue system and platforms like Kafka
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English. For more information please contact Aouri Pu our Talent Acquisition Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, and soft drinks
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.