Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller was born in 2009, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission to provide more safe and efficient communication to everyone’s daily life. Today, Truecaller is loved by 190 million daily active users around the world, popular in South Asia, Middle East, Africa! We are the go-to app for Caller ID, spam blocking, messaging, and payments.
We at Messaging team build best-in-class messaging experience for Truecaller users that offers both chat (IM) and SMS experience within the same app, with a focus on trust and user privacy.
As a senior test engineer in the team,you will be a key figure in assuring and improving our product quality, making sure that we are giving a world-class experience to our users. Your responsibilities include taking ownership of the planning and maintaining our testing processes and structures and involve in different stages of product development. You will be part of a cross-functional team and work closely with the whole development team, fellow Test Engineers, Product Owners, and Product Manager.
What we expect from you:
- 4+ years of experience in relevant position, at least 1 year mobile testing experience
- Experience of testing in a medium or large scale agile software development environment
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding and hands-on experience in UI test automation on mobile platforms, both Android & iOS
- Experience with Issue & Project Tracking Software - JIRA
- Experience from Android testing frameworks such as Espresso and Appium
- Experience using mobile development tools Xcode, Android Studio, Charles Proxy, etc.
- Programming experience to be able to identify the causes of problems in the code base and communicate efficiently with developers
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or other relevant degrees
- Fluency in English, speaking, and writing
What will you work on?
- Make sure test activities are identified for user stories
- Create and document test cases and product flow.
- Identify test activities and test dependencies that span across the backend and frontend domain to ensure the end to end quality.
- Coordinate/coach developer’s participation in the team's test activities.
- Be the gatekeeper for all team deliverables agreed quality levels to ensure that acceptance criteria and definition of done are met before a task is closed.
- Analyzing and interpreting, getting to the heart of complex problems and issues
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience in testing messaging domain (Instant messaging)
- Knowledge of grpc protocol
More about Truecaller
Truecaller is a Swedish company founded in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden by Nami Zarringhalam and Alan Mamedi. The app began when our co-founders were just students who wanted to create a service that would easily identify incoming calls from unknown numbers. We have our strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East, Africa, and HQ in Sweden. We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English. Please contact Aouri Pu, Talent Acquisition Partner via email@example.com if you have any questions.
What we offer:
- International team - 30+ nationalities work together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Flexible working hours
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.