Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts; like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scams calls and messages, identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world, and building a space for trustworthy conversations for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250+ people, from 30+ different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
We ,in the Calling team deliver on our mission to provide trust by making communication safe and efficient. Awesome Calling experience for everyone’s calling needs is essential for Truecaller’s success and for our user’s satisfaction. Calling Team is one of the core team of Truecaller. Our team has a deep knowledge of all aspects of Calling. Some of our flagship features are Dialer, Contacts, Call Logs, Truecaller Voice, and Full-Screen Caller ID.
As a Test Engineer in our Engineering team, you will be a key figure in assuring and improving our product quality, making sure that we are giving a world-class experience to our users. Your responsibilities include taking ownership of the planning and maintaining our testing processes and structures and involve in different stages of product development. You will be part of a cross-functional team and work closely with the whole development team, fellow Test Engineers, Product Owners, and Product Manager.
What we expect from you:
- Have a genuine passion for software quality and testing
- Experience of testing in a medium or large scale agile software development environment
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent manual testing skills
- Experience with Issue & Project Tracking Software - JIRA
- Experience with Android Studio and Xcode
- Experience in tools like Postman, Charles Proxy or similar
- Understanding and hands-on experience in UI test automation on mobile platforms
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or other relevant degrees
- Fluency in English, speaking, and writing
What will you work on?
- Develop test strategies for user stories
- Create and document test cases and product flow
- Identify test activities and test dependencies that span across the backend and frontend domain to ensure the end to end quality
- Coordinate/coach the developer’s participation in the team's test activities
- Be the gatekeeper for all team deliverables agreed quality levels to ensure that acceptance criteria and definition of done are met before a task is closed
It would be great if you also have:
- Startup experience
- Past experience in calling/cellular network products
- Experience from Android testing frameworks such as Espresso and Appium
- Programming experience to be able to identify the causes of problems in the code base and communicate efficiently with developers
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English. For more information please contact Aouri Pu our Talent Acquisition Partner via email@example.com.
What we offer
- An international team - 30+ nationalities working together!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, and soft drinks
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.