Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller was born in 2009, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission to provide more safe and efficient communication to everyone’s daily life. Today, Truecaller is loved by 150 million daily active users around the world, popular in South Asia, Middle East, Africa! We are the go-to app for Caller ID, spam blocking, and payments.
We at team Growth work on our entire subscription revenue product suite end-to-end by building the front-end and back-end services and systems. Our goal is to ensure that our current profitable and rapidly growing subscription business runs flawlessly (we grew by 1000% in the last 1 year) while empowering the org to execute on future product road maps. Our team also has a deep knowledge of Play & App store APIs and has been featured speakers at Google's subscription partner days and Google Playtime where we have detailed ways to grow and retain paying subscribers.
As a Director of Growth Engineering will be responsible for growing high-value paying subscribers and growing customers in new markets. The ultimate goal is to find impactful, predictable, repeatable, and scalable growth processes and frameworks.
What we expect from you:
- Growth as a mindset and cultural value - Create and hold an organizational-wide mindset and culture that everyone can and should contribute to growth.
- Entrepreneurial DNA - Focused, driven, results orientated and fearless in their execution and decisions. Always think ahead and anticipate what’s next.
- Mini-CEO leadership - Have great judgment, an open mind, and fantastic listening skills. Be first to see opportunities, the big picture, and understand details.
- Creative, curious, and empathetic - Tackle growth challenges with creativity and remain curious about all things in growth while holding a strong empathetic subscriber view.
- Data and analytics informed - Make data and analytics informed decisions but aren’t ruled by them. Have an insatiable appetite for optimizing and testing.
- Engineering background in SDKs, mobile and web
- Create and prioritize growth goals, roadmaps, processes, and team structures
- Create qualitative and quantitative growth models for discovery and growth projections
- Create user experiences and user design, based on strong user psychology frameworks
- Create tests, optimizations, and experiments that will impact the entire AARRR funnel (acquisition, activation, retention, revenue, and referral)
- Collect, analyze, and report data, metrics, KPIs, and user feedback
- Write persuasively for both user-facing and internal communications
- Comfortable across a broad set of acquisition and marketing channels
- Create automated and scalable systems and products
What will you work on?
- Responsible for three core components:
- P&L for the Subscription revenue stream
- Define the organization’s growth plan
- Coordinate and execute growth programs
- Optimize the acquisition, ladder of engagement+retention, and revenue funnel
- You will function at the intersection of organizing, campaigning, and product development while working cross-functionally with engineering, design, analytics, and operations teams to create and execute growth initiatives.
- You will work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment, juggling any number of priorities, and owning growth outcomes, while also managing and growing a high performing engineering team.
More about Truecaller
Truecaller is a Swedish company founded in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden by Nami Zarringhalam and Alan Mamedi. The app began when our co-founders were just students who wanted to create a service that would easily identify incoming calls from unknown numbers. We have our strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East, Africa, and HQ in Sweden. We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English. Please contact Deepti Pabbisetty, Talent Acquisition Lead via email@example.com if you have any questions.
What we offer:
An international team - 20+ nationalities work together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Flexible working hours
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, and soft drinks
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.