Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller was born in 2009, Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission to provide more safe and efficient communication to everyone’s daily life. Today, Truecaller is loved by 150 million daily active users around the world, popular in South Asia, Middle East, Africa! We are the go-to app for Caller ID, spam blocking and payments.
We at Search work on Search, Assets, and SPAM and contribute to enhancing our users' communication experience by providing them with the most relevant identity information and state-of-the-art spam protection. Also, work with the core features of the product whose vision is to provide an ultimate search engine for contact details.
As a Data Analyst, focus on collecting, organizing, analyzing and interpreting Truecaller data and drawing insightful conclusions with the aim of enhancing product roadmap, business plan, and customer experience. Ramping up data science skills and knowledge is essential so this role can be a next step in the career for someone who has been a Data Analyst and has a passion to become a Data Scientist.
The Search, Assets and Spam product area owns most of the product and usage-related data so the person occupying the role will have access to a vast amount of data needed for analysis and drawing meaningful conclusions. Having strong analytical skills, this person will have the opportunity to learn and contribute to improving user experience and aid Product Managers in making better data-driven decisions.
What we expect from you:
- 3-5 years working experience in data analyst or relevant position
- Collect, clean, organize, analyze and interpret application data and usage, draw insightful conclusions to enable data-driven product enhancements
- Create visual interpretations of data, produce graphs and charts with insightful notes and summaries
- Analyze customer data and assist product development in finding new innovative ways of presenting and making use of data
- Support the management in identifying, measuring and following up on key metrics
- Provide regular, accurate and comprehensive statistical reports
- Provide objective insight and analysis to influence decision making
- Keep up to date knowledge on external market and data research and work towards adding data points from external sources to our own data in order to create a value-added analysis
- Ramp up machine learning and other artificial intelligence techniques knowledge to solve business problems
What will you work on?
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with RDBMS database modeling and data warehousing principles
- Working knowledge of data mining algorithms including decision trees, probability networks, association rules, clustering, regression
- Extensive experience with analytical and quantitative problem solving
- Experience with analysis tools, open-source or commercially available libraries and toolsets
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience from working with mobile applications, stream processing, neural networks
- Experience with Scala and/or Python knowledge, big data, especially in cloud services (such as GCP)
More about Truecaller
Truecaller is a Swedish company founded in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden by Nami Zarringhalam and Alan Mamedi. The app began when our co-founders were just students who wanted to create a service that would easily identify incoming calls from unknown numbers. We have our strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East, Africa, and HQ in Sweden. We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Application in English. Please contact Aorui Pu, Talent Acquisition Partner via email@example.com if you have any questions.
What we offer:
- An international team - 25+ nationalities work together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Flexible working hours
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, and soft drinks
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.