Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We want to remove all uncertainty, making your communication safe and efficient by separating the important stuff from the noise and create trust, no matter if it’s in the beginning of a call, in the middle of a transaction or at the end of a signature. We are building a platform which empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication more safe and efficient.
Truecaller is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world. We have over 100 million daily active users around the world with the strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East and Africa.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
If you are interested in working in a company with a disruptive business model offering a truly global service where one day will never be the same as the next – then here is your chance. We are now looking for a Product Designer who wishes to be a part of the Truecaller team and who will be an integral part in our continued success.
As a Product Designer in the Insights BU, you will develop and improve the experience of Smart SMS features of Truecaller, primarily for Android. You will develop high-level concepts into wireframes and prototypes, to be used by Developers. You will also be an important part of the overall evolution of the product, constantly iterating to give millions of users a great experience.
If you believe that ‘design is about how things work and not just how things look’, then you’re in the right place.
We are looking for a Product Designer responsible for:
- Work in multiple mobile application projects from concept to completion
- Make sure that the UX of the services is setting industry standards for excellence with innovative and beautifully clear designed products.
- Establish creative direction and develop concepts together with the product team.
- Create design visualizations to help everyone understand what the best experience should be: user personas, storyboards, user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Provide quality control over concepts & projects by working with developers in translating designs into product, iterate and review until done.
- Help developers and visual designers with solving design challenges and document solutions.
What we want you to have :
- Talent is the key to this role. We’re looking for someone with a portfolio of mobile UX designs that will impress us.
- 3+ years of experience in working with designing for mobile with a large user base, experience on web desirable
- Deep understanding of visual composition & information hierarchy especially in relation to mobile applications and the web.
- Experience working with senior management and operating in an independent manner within the UX function.
- Degree/diploma in User Experience, Interaction Design or similar
This position is located in Bengaluru, India.
We only accept applications in English.
Make the right call, send us your application today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.