Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We want to remove all uncertainty, making your communication safe and efficient by separating the important stuff from the noise and create trust, no matter if it’s in the beginning of a call, in the middle of a transaction or at the end of a signature. We are building a platform which empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication safer and more efficient.
Truecaller is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world. We have over 250 million users around the world with the strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East and Africa.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
If you are interested in working in a company with a disruptive business model offering a truly global service where one day will never be the same as the next – then here is your chance. We are now looking for a CRM Manager who wishes to be a part of the Truecaller team and who will be an integral part in our continued success.
The CRM Manager is responsible for owning and tracking progress of all KPIs of the Payments
Business Unit and is expected to strategize and manage execution efforts on Truecaller’s CRM
channels thus ensuring the company can make the most out of marketing opportunities it offers to help propel the company’s growth. This role is central to our business endeavours and directly impact tens of millions of users on a daily basis.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee marketing and communication strategy for direct communications to customers.
- Effectively manage and maintain marketing communication channels which include In-App Notifications, Emails, Text Messages, etc.
- Work alongside the engineering teams to ensure that CRM systems are optimised for effective execution of marketing and communication strategy.
- In coordination with the product, engineering and marketing teams, conceptualise and execute regular campaigns to activate & engage users.
- Optimize verification of new users who have just downloaded the app & Activation of users who have just registered for payments.
- Implement engagement plans that ensures repeated usage of key product features.
- Strategise campaigns aimed at controlling churn and reactivate churned users.
- Ensure effective allocation of budgets into different campaigns based on desired output.
- Create regular reports and analysis of campaigns effectiveness for the rest of the organisation.
- Coordinate translations and global rollout of campaigns.
What we want you to have:
- 2+ years of work experience with direct and digital marketing ideally in a mobile industry.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Proven track record of working with global CRM and Sales, including using newsletters, notifications and text messages.
- Knowledge of SQL and other languages which complement data extraction and analysis will be an advantage.
- Solid background in using data analytics and communications tools.
- Excellent coordination and task management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English - speaking and writing.
- Attention to detail and superior analytical skills.
- Comfortable with working on challenging tasks under tight deadlines.
- Loads of energy and ambition.
You will be working closely together with our Commercial & Growth Engineering teams; Marketing
Managers, Advertising Managers, Customer Support, as well as with our translation service.