Hello, Truecaller is calling you from Bangalore, India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller is a Swedish company founded in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden by Nami Zarringhalam and Alan Mamedi, with the mission to provide more safe and efficient communication to everyone’s daily life. The app began when our co-founders were just students who wanted to create a service that would easily identify incoming calls from unknown numbers. Truecaller is loved by 180 million daily active users around the world,we are the go-to app for Caller ID, spam blocking and payments.We have our strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East, Africa, and HQ in Sweden. We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
As a Site Reliability Engineer at Truecaller is to design, manage and maintain infrastructure services over the course of their life cycle. responsible for building and improving the performance, reliability, availability, security, and evolution of the TC production sites.
performance, reliability, availability, security, and evolution of the TC production sites.
What we expect from you:
- Extensive knowledge of programming (Python & Shell) and system administration on Linux environments, preferably working on high throughput and low latency systems.
- Excellent understanding of distributed system design across process and site boundaries.
- Hands-on experience with service orchestration and management, deployment activities, configuration management and all necessary automation.
- Strong grasp of Process Isolation, Virtualization and Containerization concepts and being able to apply them when necessary.
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle, versioning, building, testing, staging and deployment processes with a strong continuous delivery mindset.
- Extensive experience with Public Cloud platforms preferably GCP.
- Extensive experience with Kubernetes, Ansible and Terraform.
- Strong tendency to keep things simple and maintainable (stick to KISS + YAGNI)
What will you work on?
- Building tooling to ease the provisioning and scaling of infrastructure resources.
- Continuously improve and extend infrastructure components to handle growth.
- Improve overall systems performance and investigate failures taking part actively in future improvements discussion.
- Ensure systems availability, reachability, maintainability, and testability building the necessary instrumentation, tooling, and alarming systems in order to escalate abnormalities.
- Being influential in monitoring and capacity planning together with the system development teams and in alignment with the business goals.
- Being one of the thought leaders in the tech team for scalability and reliability of systems, communicating ideas clearly and taking steps for continuous improvements.
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience in troubleshooting & optimizing JVM based applications.
- Experience in ElasticSearch / Splunk stack.
- Experienced in research-oriented methodology.
How To Apply
You can also apply with the help of link given
This position is based in Bangalore, India. Please contact Talent@truecaller.com if you have any questions.
What we offer:
- International teams - 25+ nationalities work together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football Team, Geek lunch, Lab Days!
- Flexible working hours
- Start the day with delicious breakfast
- Stay refreshed: juices, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Accident,Term life insurances
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.