Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We want to remove all uncertainty, making your communication safe and efficient by separating the important stuff from the noise and create trust, no matter if it’s in the beginning of a call, in the middle of a transaction or at the end of a signature. We are building a platform which empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication more safe and efficient.
We are a diverse organization with over 100 of the best minds coming from different backgrounds, joining hands to ensure our vision of building trust everywhere.
Truecaller is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world. We have over 150 million daily active users around the world with the strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East and North Africa.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins.
Graphic design is more than just business logos and typography – it’s about using visual communication to inspire, inform and problem-solve and this is what you should be passionate about. You will, in the role of a Graphic Designer, determine how to send a message and evoke a response through colour, texture, images and symbols.
We are looking for you who are creative, holds up-to-date knowledge and deep understanding of design context and content with strong design skills and narrative storytelling abilities.
Some of your key responsibilities would be:
- Brainstorm, conceptualization, design and production of collaterals including newsletter design, ads, presentation design, emailers, and notifications.
- You also need to know your way about camera equipment, lighting techniques, and video editing software like Adobe Premiere or After Effects.
- Quick – Sometimes images are needed quickly to keep up with partner demands and social media trends, we need you to be present in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented – Pay special attention to detail for what is visually appealing and if designs are on brand.
- Delivering real time designs which engages the audience.
- Create superior, original designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts for mobile & web.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Collaborate with the brand and marketing team to discuss and determine layout design.
- Provide creative support for visual presentations and other ad hoc requests.
- Understand and maintain Truecaller brand standards when executing all creative material.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure that our products speak the same visual language across mediums and channels.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of digital design
- Advanced skill set in Adobe Creative Suite applications, with flawless working knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, Adobe InDesign.
- Technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as Adobe, HTML, Flash
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio, preferably with work that is consumer oriented
- Skilled at advertising creative requirements & up to date with current trends.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of marketing, CRM, video production, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design
- Good command over the English language and well versed with creating captions / copies on creatives
- A Bachelors’/ Masters’/ Specialized course in Design (e.g., graphic, visual communications)
We all live and act after our values Get Sh*t done, Be Fearless, Help Each Other and Never Give up and expect you to do it as well.
- This position is located in Bengaluru, India
- We only accept applications in English.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Make the right call, send us your application today!