Hello, Truecaller is calling you from Bangalore, India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller is a Swedish company founded in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden by Nami Zarringhalam and Alan Mamedi, with the mission to provide more safe and efficient communication to everyone’s daily life. The app began when our co-founders were just students who wanted to create a service that would easily identify incoming calls from unknown numbers. Truecaller is loved by 180 million daily active users around the world,we are the go-to app for Caller ID, spam blocking and payments.We have our strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East, Africa, and HQ in Sweden. We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
We at Ads Product are all about making Ads more meaningful & relevant to our users and help drive marketing objectives for our partners / advertisers. Ads is one of the ways Truecaller monetizes the APP, and thus holds a critical role in driving Truecaller revenues. Our scale boasts about: ~3BN Acs Req per day, ~800 MN impressions (globally) per day, thus making Truecaller one of the largest standalone publishers in India and emerging markets like Egypt, North Africa etc.
What we expect from you:
- Excellent knowledge of Scala programming languages
- Experience with microservices architecture patterns
- Knowledge of Play Framework
- JVM – tuning and optimizing
- Hands on experience in building large scale platforms & services using Java/non-Java technologies (Scala), Redis, Kafka & Nosql stores
- Microservices architecture and patterns
- DevOps and Continuous Delivery
- Good English skills, oral and written
What will you work on?
Your challenge will be to build a scalable and reliable Ads-Server & related system, while facing quickly growing global traffic (>4BN ads impression request per day). This will include producing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for large systems and coping with the challenges of working in a distributed and highly concurrent environment. You will also be coding new features and have an active role in the definition of the Ads-backend architecture; which includes designing microservices and researching about new alternatives and technologies.
It would be great if you also have:
- Reactive systems (Akka, RxJava or similar)
- Apache Kafka
- Cloud computing (Google Cloud Platform)
- Reporting tools for generation of analytics and statistics (e.g Graphite/Grafana/Promotheus)
- Hands on experience in AdTech domain
- Hands on experience with Big Data technologies.
How To Apply
You can also apply with the help of link given
This position is based in Bangalore, India. Please contact Talent@truecaller.com if you have any questions.
What we offer:
- International teams - 25+ nationalities work together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football Team, Geek lunch, Lab Days!
- Flexible working hours
- Start the day with delicious breakfast
- Stay refreshed: juices, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Gym reimbursement.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Accident,Term life insurances
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.