Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We want to remove all uncertainty, making your communication safe and efficient by separating the important stuff from the noise and create trust, no matter if it’s in the beginning of a call, in the middle of a transaction or at the end of a signature. We are building a platform which empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication more safe and efficient.
Truecaller is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world. We have over 140 million daily active users around the world with the strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East and Africa.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
As a Product Manager, you will be contributing to the strategy and managing the backlog of the product within the Strategy team responsibility areas. You will be a liaison between your team and other stakeholders within and outside the organization, to make sure that the right things are built according to general product and company goals and priorities, and the quality is optimized.
- Working with the CSO to setup the vision and the strategy of the new product initiatives, in line with the general product and company vision;
- Driving innovation within the team and prepare for the needed ground research to motivate new bets and initiatives;
- Managing the relationship with external stakeholders through new product offerings and development;
- Contributing and channeling the ideas of the team and the input from various stakeholders in the organization;
- Managing and prioritizing the product backlog, ensuring the quality of its content;
- Always making sure your team builds the right things, by understanding priorities and solving dependencies with other teams;
- Constantly monitoring the progress and looking for ways to improve the product;
- Driving alignment between your and other teams, making sure you collaboratively contribute to the company and product goals.
- 2+ years of experience working as a Product Owner, Product Manager or similar;
- Having an Engineering background and skilled in understanding technical challenges;
- Passionate about great products, new technologies, changes, dynamics and smart teams that make a difference;
- A fast learner, who is motivated by innovation and pushing boundaries;
- A natural problem solver and analyst, who is able to identify risk and suggest strategies for alleviating it;
- Experience with Agile frameworks and practices;
- Excellent English skills both verbal and written.
This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden. We offer relocation package if you do not currently live in Sweden.
We only accept applications in English.
Make the right call, send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.