Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We want to remove all uncertainty, making your communication safe and efficient by separating the important stuff from the noise and create trust, no matter if it’s in the beginning of a call, in the middle of a transaction or at the end of a signature. We are building a platform which empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication more safe and efficient.
Truecaller is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world. We have over 250 million users around the world with the strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East and Africa.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
If you are interested in working in a company with a disruptive business model offering a truly global
service where one day will never be the same as the next – then here is your chance. We are now
looking for a CRM Manager who wishes to be a part of the Truecaller team and who will be an integral
part in our continued success.
The CRM Manager is responsible for managing Truecaller’s CRM channels ensuring the company
can make the most out of marketing opportunities it offers to help propel the company’s growth. This
is a massive role and will directly impact tens of millions of users on a daily basis.
We are looking for a CRM Manager responsible for:
- Oversee direct communications with customers.
- In coordination with the product, growth engineering and marketing teams – conceptualize, develop
and execute regular campaigns to activate, engage and entertain users.
- Manage and maintain marketing communication tools including In-App Notifications, Email
Newsletter, Text Messages, etc.
- Work alongside the engineering teams to ensure that CRM systems are fit for purpose and enables
effective execution of marketing and communication strategy.
- Activation of users who have just downloaded the App. Optimize conversion & verification of new
- Create regular reports and analysis of campaigns effectiveness for the rest of the organization.
- Coordinate translations and global rollout of campaigns
What we want you to have:-
- 5+ years of work experience with direct and digital marketing ideally in a mobile industry.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Proven track record of working with global CRM and Sales, including using newsletters, notifications and text messages
- Solid background using data analytics and communications tools
- Excellent coordination and task management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English - speaking and writing.
- Great attention to detail and analytical skills
- Comfortable with working with challenging tasks under tight deadlines
- Loads of energy and ambition
- You will be working closely together with our Commercial & Growth Engineering teams; Marketing
Managers, Advertising Managers, Customer Support, as well as with our translation service.
- This position is located in Bengaluru, India
- We only accept applications in English.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Make the right call, send us your application today!