Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We want to remove all uncertainty, making your communication safe and efficient by separating the important stuff from the noise and create trust, no matter if it’s in the beginning of a call, in the middle of a transaction or at the end of a signature. We are building a platform which empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication more safe and efficient.
We are a diverse organisation with over 180 of the best minds coming from different backgrounds, joining hands to ensure our vision of building trust everywhere.
- Building tooling to ease the provisioning and scaling of infrastructure resources.
- Continuously improving and extending infrastructure components to handle growth.
- Improving overall systems performance and investigating failures.
- Ensuring systems availability, reachability, maintainability, and testability. Building the necessary instrumentation, tooling, and alarming systems in order to escalate abnormalities.
- Taking part of the team on-call schedule.
- Continuously taking steps and investigating new solutions to improve our systems .
- Being part of the monitoring and capacity planning together with the system development teams in alignment with the business goals.
- Extensive knowledge of programming and system administration on Linux environments, preferably working on high throughput and low latency systems
- Excellent understanding of distributed system design across process and site boundaries
- Hands-on experience with service orchestration and management, deployment activities, configuration management and all necessary automation
- Strong grasp of process isolation, virtualisation and containerisation concepts and being able to apply them when necessary
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle, versioning, building, testing, staging and deployment processes with a strong continuous delivery mindset
- Extensive experience with Cloud platforms like AWS or GCP
- Strong tendency to keep things simple and maintainable (stick to KISS + YAGNI)
What we offer
At Truecaller we have built a dynamic and diverse culture where we are taking ownership of what we are building. We love to experiment and challenge how things are done with new tools and technologies to push the envelope and be able to deliver the best product to our users. We believe that failure is halfway to success. At Truecaller you will find challenges and passion for what we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
- This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden. We offer a relocation package if you do not currently live in Sweden.
- We only accept applications in English
Make the right call, send us your application today!