Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We want to remove all uncertainty, making your communication safe and efficient by separating the important stuff from the noise and create trust, no matter if it’s in the beginning of a call, in the middle of a transaction or at the end of a signature. We are building a platform which empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication more safe and efficient.
Truecaller is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world. We have over 130 million daily active users around the world with the strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East and Africa.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
As a Product Owner in Truecaller, you will work together with a highly skilled and enthusiastic team and the rest of the organization on creating new features and transforming existing ones. Your mission together with the team is to serve our users and fulfil the company vision by ensuring the accuracy, strength and security of our users identity. You will have a great influence on assuring that we are providing a world class product to our users. Every decision you make, will directly impact every Truecaller user and will contribute to the success of the company.
- Working with the Product Manager to setup the vision and the strategy of your product;
- Managing and prioritizing the product backlog, ensuring the quality of its content;
- Always making sure your team builds the right things, by understanding priorities and solving dependencies with other teams;
- Constantly monitoring the progress and looking for ways to improve the product;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Driving alignment between your and other teams, making sure you collaboratively contribute to the company and product goals.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Product Owner, Product Manager or similar;
- Skilled in understanding technical challenges, you are comfortable in facilitating technical discussions and decisions within your team;
- A natural problem solver and analyst, who is able to identify risk and suggest strategies for alleviating it;
- Extensive experience with Agile frameworks and Agile practices, rules;
- Passionate about great products, new technologies, changes, dynamics and smart teams that make a difference;
- Excellent English skills both verbal and written;
- Experience with building high-load backend systems considered as a bonus.
What we offer
At Truecaller we have built a dynamic and diverse culture where we are taking ownership of what we are building. We love to experiment and challenge how things are done with new tools and technologies to push the envelope and be able to deliver the best product to our users. We believe that failure is halfway to success. At Truecaller you will find challenges and passion for what we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
- This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden. We offer a relocation package if you do not currently live in Sweden.
- We only accept applications in English.