Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We want to remove all uncertainty, making your communication safe and efficient by separating the important stuff from the noise and create trust, no matter if it’s in the beginning of a call, in the middle of a transaction or at the end of a signature. We are building a platform which empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication more safe and efficient.
As an iOS Engineer in the Platform Infrastructure team, your main objective will be to help the developers in our organisation to deliver their features in a secure and efficient way. You will a key role in providing and building pipelines, dashboards and ways to quickly finding issues in the app builds. You will also own and maintain shared libraries used by the app as well as parts of the code with a focus on core functionality.
- Being responsible for developing and maintaining shared libraries
- Maintaining and building tools for release management (dashboard and pipelines)
- Being responsible for source code management
- Helping other teams to build analytics and logging pipelines, networking layers, feature flags and application frameworks
- Being proactive, and aware of iOS platform changes and helping feature teams to be up to date
- Being an active member of our Tech Forum
- Advanced knowledge of programming using Swift and Objective-C.
- Deep understanding and several years hands-on experience with Cocoa Touch and iOS application development (architecture, design, tools,SDKs), and asynchronous server communication.
- Hands-on experience with different app architectures and design patterns.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment and automation tools.
- A solid proficiency with Core Data.
- Good understanding of networking protocols.
- Excellent English skills in oral and written.
What we offer
At Truecaller we have built a dynamic and diverse culture where we are taking ownership of what we are building. We love to experiment and challenge how things are done with new tools and technologies to push the envelope and be able to deliver the best product to our users. We believe that failure is halfway to success. At Truecaller you will find challenges and passion for what we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
- This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden. We offer a relocation package if you do not currently live in Sweden.
- We only accept applications in English.
Make the right call, send us your application today!