Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We want to remove all uncertainty, making your communication safe and efficient by separating the important stuff from the noise and create trust, no matter if it’s in the beginning of a call, in the middle of a transaction or at the end of a signature. We are building a platform which empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication more safe and efficient.
Truecaller is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world. We have over 130 million daily active users around the world with the strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East and Africa.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
As UX lead, you will take ownership of the design of several products within Truecaller product range across the web and mobile platforms. You will be part of the Fintech business unit, ideating and delivering products independently within the team to our users also working closely with other designers on design alignment and improvements on the overall product design.
If you feel passionate about designing consumer-facing mobile products that have a massive impact globally and think that design is about how things work and not just how things look, this is a position for you!
This would be your responsibilities
- Designing elegant and delightful products across Android, iOS, and the web to ensure that Truecaller’s design sets industry standards for excellence.
- Continuously improve design processes and tools to measurably enhance productivity or product quality.
- Define interaction models, user flows, and UI specifications that engineers can use to develop.
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across the product as appropriate.
- Work in multiple projects from concept to completion.
Some things we are looking for...
- Deep understanding of visual composition, layout information hierarchy, typography, color, and animation.
- Able to create fantastic visual experiences as well as precise design documentation.
- Excellent skills in design tools, preferably Adobe CC or Sketch..
- Professional experience in working with designing mobile products..
- Ability to use analytics tools, conduct user surveys to bring a data driven design approach.
- Experience in working with UX designers.
- Detailed oriented.
- Strong ability to collaborate with team members across different geographies.
We all act according to our company values - Get Sh*t done, Be Fearless, Help Each Other and Never Give up and expect you to as well!
At Truecaller we have built a dynamic and diverse culture where we are taking ownership of what we are doing. We love to experiment and challenge how things are done with new tools and technologies to push the envelope and be able to deliver the best product to our users. We believe that failure is half way to success. At Truecaller you will find challenges and passion for what we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
This position is located in Bangalore,
We only accept applications in English