Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We want to remove all uncertainty, making your communication safe and efficient by separating the important stuff from the noise and create trust, no matter if it’s in the beginning of a call, in the middle of a transaction or at the end of a signature. We are building a platform which empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication more safe and efficient.
Truecaller is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world. We have 100 million daily active users around the world with the strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East and Africa.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be the driving force behind Truecaller’s hiring success through find, excite and engage the best talent in the landscape of tech and product to our organization in Stockholm. As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will ensure an effective recruitment process and a great candidate experience, and will work closely together with the managers for our product and tech business units.
- Develop and communicate our employee offer including our mission and vision, culture and benefits in a clear and attractive way
- Together with the rest of the HR team, and Brand team, find and execute ways to strengthen our brand awareness
- Manage our internship programs from start to end
- Work actively and creatively with sourcing to find, excite, and engage passive candidates through different sources and employee referrals
- Build strong relationships with networks and universities
- Daily screening of incoming applicant CV´s, and perform screening calls with candidates
- Ensure a swift and efficient recruitment process and a great candidate experience
- Support managers in the needs assessment and role descriptions
- Coordinate team and manager interviews, technical tests, and be a part of the offer stage
- Build good relationships with employees and managers within the organization
- Be able to own and execute on specific TA projects
- 2+ years work experience in IT/Tech recruitment
- A University degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- A track record of great results, having delivered on projects independently and successfully
- Ability to handle ambiguity and know how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- A dedication to being creative and process driven at the same time, constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- Have a genuine interest in talent acquisition and tech
- Fluent skills in English, in speaking as well as writing
- Excellent communication skills
At Truecaller we have built a dynamic and diverse culture where we are taking ownership of what we are doing. We love to experiment and challenge how things are done with new tools and technologies to push the envelope and be able to deliver the best product to our users. We believe that failure is halfway to success. At Truecaller you will find challenges and passion for what we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
- This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden
- We only accept applications in English