Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We want to remove all uncertainty, making your communication safe and efficient by separating the important stuff from the noise and create trust, no matter if it’s in the beginning of a call, in the middle of a transaction or at the end of a signature. We are building a platform which empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication more safe and efficient.
We are a Diverse organisation with over 90 of the best minds coming from different backgrounds, joining hands to ensure our vision of building trust everywhere.
Truecaller is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world. We have 100 million daily active users around the world with the strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East and North Africa.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
The IT Support Engineer will be responsible for all IT hardware and software in the company for the Bangalore office. The IT Support Engineer will be a member of the infrastructure team reporting to the Director of Platform & Infrastructure.
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer responsible for :
- Owning the inventory of workstations and keeping them up to date.
- Being active in the initial purchase of the workstations and all consumables
- Initial setup of workstations (minimal management, but checking and setting up the common-sense software)
- Managing user accounts on all internal systems (onboarding/offboarding). This also implies being the first gateway to permissions and security policies of the company
- General management of GSuite, accounts, distribution groups etc.
- Office network setup/maintenance together with the Infrastructure team
- Maintenance of the audio/visual systems in meeting rooms.
- Setup/maintenance of support tools (some are hosted, some are deployed internally) used by the organization
- Some possibility of cross-domain work between the IT and Infrastructure team as needed and as requested by both sides
What we want you to have :
- 3+ Years Experience with IT Support in a fast-growing technology company
- Excellent English, speaking and writing
- Excellent communication skills to understand IT issues from the initial report to resolution
- Detail oriented
- Attention to security best practices
- Cost aware to always seeking for efficient solutions to IT issues
- Friendly and willing to help
This position is located in Bengaluru, India.
We only accept applications in English.
Make the right call, send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.