Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We want to remove all uncertainty, making your communication safe and efficient by separating the meaningful stuff from the noise and build trust, no matter if it’s in the beginning of a call, in the middle of a transaction or at the end of a signature. We are building a platform which empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication more safe and efficient.
We are a Diverse organisation with over 100 of the best minds coming from diverse backgrounds, joining hands to ensure our vision of building trust everywhere.
Truecaller is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world. We have 100 million daily active users around the world with the strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East and North Africa.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
Its deeply rooted in the Truecaller culture to always put our users first and a key component in giving our users a first class experience is our customer support team. We are looking for Customer Support Agents who will be first in line ensuring every Truecaller users is provided with a world-class service. You will on top of this be helping our product team by capturing feedback from our users contributing to the ongoing service improvements.
We would love to hear about
- 3 years experience of customer support, preferably for mobile/technical products
- Excellent English Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with support platforms such as Zendesk or similar software
- Email support is a plus, the majority of our customer support tickets are email based
- Knowledge of other languages is a big plus (especially Arabic)
We would also like to see
- A positive attitude
- a service mind-set, always motivated to provide maximum customer satisfaction
- An ability to collaborate positively within a fast-changing environment
We all live and act after our values Get Sh*t done, Be Fearless, Help Each Other and Never Give up and expect you to do as well.
- This position is located in Bengaluru, India
- We only accept applications in English.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Make the right call, send us your application today!