Hello,Truecaller is calling you from Bangalore, India ! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller is a Swedish company founded in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden by Nami Zarringhalam and Alan Mamedi, with the mission to provide more safe and efficient communication to everyone’s daily life. The app began when our co-founders were just students who wanted to create a service that would easily identify incoming calls from unknown numbers.Truecaller is loved by 180 million daily active users around the world,we are the go-to app for Caller ID, spam blocking and payments.We have our strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East, Africa, and HQ in Sweden. We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
We at Customer Support team are responsible for building long lasting relationships with users.This includes us responding to emails and outbound calls within the given TAT and resolving the issue. The team is fully based out of Bangalore.
As a Customer Support Agent in the team your core job will be to respond to emails and resolve queries. This might occasionally involve making outbound calls too.
What we expect from you
- 1 to 2 years experience of customer support, preferably for mobile/technical products
- Excellent English Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with support platforms such as Zendesk or similar software
- Email support is a plus, the majority of our customer support tickets are email based
- Knowledge of other languages is a big plus (especially Hindi)
What will you work on?
This position will mainly include working on emails. However, you must be flexible to make outbound calls, if needed. Your main focus will be to increase efficiency, find trends and stay within the given TAT. You will learn how the Truecaller app works and also be involved in creating JIRAS for the issues that have been raised.
How To Apply
You can also apply with the help of link given
This position is based in Bangalore, India. Please contact Talent@truecaller.com if you have any questions.
What we offer:
- International teams - 25+ nationalities work together!
- Learning & sharing environment
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Football Team, Geek lunch, Lab Days!
- Flexible working hours
- Start the day with delicious breakfast
- Stay refreshed: juices, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Gym reimbursement.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Accident,Term life insurances
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status