Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We want to remove all uncertainty, making your communication safe and efficient by separating the important stuff from the noise and create trust, no matter if it’s in the beginning of a call, in the middle of a transaction or at the end of a signature. We are building a platform which empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication more safe and efficient.
Truecaller is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world. We have 100 million daily active users around the world with the strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East and Africa.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
As a UX Designer, you will develop and improve the experience of Truecallers product suit, across Android, iOS and Web. You will develop high level concepts into wireframes and prototypes, to be used by Visual Designers and Developers. You will also be an important part of the evolution of the product, constantly iterating to give millions of users a great experience working in close collaboration with the design and engineering team.
If you believe that ‘design is about how things work and not just how things look’, then you’re in the right place.
- Work in multiple mobile application projects from concept to completion.
- Make sure that the UX of the services is setting industry standards for excellence with innovative and beautifully clear designed products.
- Establish creative direction and develop concepts together with the product team.
- Create design visualisations to help everyone understand what the best experience should be: storyboards, user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Provide quality control over concepts & projects by working with developers in translating designs into product, iterate and review until done.
- Talent is the key to this role. We’re looking for someone with a portfolio of UX designs that will impress us.
- 3+ years of experience in working with designing for large user-base mobile applications.
- Degree/diploma in User Experience, Interaction Design or similar.
- Deep understanding of visual composition & layout information hierarchy especially in relation to Android and iOS apps.
- Experience of developing products for growing and emerging markets e.g. India & Africa experience being a definitive bonus.
- Experience working with senior management and operating in an independent manner within the UX function.
We all live and act after our values Get Sh*t done, Be Fearless, Help Each Other and Never Give up and expect you to do it as well.
At Truecaller, you will be part of a dynamic and diverse culture where all of us are keen on to take ownership of what we are doing. We love experiment with new tools and technologies to push the envelope and be able to deliver the best product to our users. We believe that failure is half way to success. At Truecaller you will find challenge, friends and passion for what we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden. We offer a relocation package if you do not currently live in Sweden.
We only accept applications in English.