Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We want to remove all uncertainty, making your communication safe and efficient by separating the important stuff from the noise and create trust, no matter if it’s in the beginning of a call, in the middle of a transaction or at the end of a signature. We are building a platform which empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication more safe and efficient.
Truecaller is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world. We have over 100 million daily active users around the world with the strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East and Africa.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
- Increase the efficiency in Truecaller’s recruitment processes
- Improve and achieve a great candidate experience
- Increase the quality and volume of candidates in the recruitment pipelines
- Improve time to hire metrics in Truecaller’s recruitment processes
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to be responsible for:
- To work actively and creatively with sourcing to find, excite, and engage passive candidates through different sources and employee referrals
- Be able to communicate our employee offer including our mission and vision, culture and benefits in a clear and attractive way
- Ensure a swift and efficient recruitment process and a great candidate experience
- Support managers in the needs assessment and role descriptions
- Daily screening of incoming applicant CV´s, and perform screening calls with candidates
- Coordinate team and manager interviews, technical tests, and be a part of the offer stage
- Manage our internship programs from start to end
- Build good relationships with employees and managers within the organization
- Build strong relationships with networks and universities
- Be able to own and execute on specific TA projects
- Together with the rest of the HR team, and Brand team, find and execute ways to strengthen our brand awareness
What we want you to have
- 7+ years work experience in tech and product recruitment
- Degree in relevant field and a track record of being a doer, having delivered on projects independently and successfully
- Ability to handle ambiguity and know how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- A dedication to being creative and process driven at the same time, constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- Have a genuine interest in talent acquisition and tech
- Fluent skills in English, in speaking as well as writing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to network and strong interpersonal skills
- An openminded and positive attitude