Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We want to remove all uncertainty, making your communication safe and efficient by separating the meaningful stuff from the noise and build trust, no matter if it’s in the beginning of a call, in the middle of a transaction or at the end of a signature. We are building a platform which empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication more safe and efficient.
We are a Diverse organisation with over 90 of the best minds coming from diverse backgrounds, joining hands to ensure our vision of building trust everywhere.
Truecaller is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world. We have 100 million daily active users around the world with the strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East and North Africa.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Manager to join our team in tapping into potential client opportunities and generating new business. The Senior Sales Manager will strategically approach customer companies and agencies, identify the best solutions and sell solutions in a consultative fashion. You will work to meet the assigned quarterly revenue targets, grow revenue, and increase account coverage in region and deepen relationships leading to incremental revenue.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Strategize for growth and maximum share of spends on digital platform.
- Client servicing and Key account management
- Keep up to date with trends and developments in the digital industry to gain insights into new business opportunities
- Revenue forecasting and pipeline management
- Evangelize platform and develop relationships with agency and client ecosystem
We would love to hear about things like:
- Consultative selling approach
- Expert in media sales solutions
- Strong agency & direct client relationships
- B2C vertical expert – FMCG, BFSI, Auto, Travel, Retail, Education
- Collaborative and team player
- A Self-starter, motivated and a fast learner
- Confident, ambitious with a pleasing personality
- Fluent in English, oral and written, with great communication skills
- "Getting sh*t done" and "Never give up" mind-set
This position is located in Mumbai, India
We only accept applications in English.
Make the right call, send us your application today!