Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We want to remove all uncertainty, making your communication safe and efficient by separating the important stuff from the noise and create trust, no matter if it’s in the beginning of a call, in the middle of a transaction or at the end of a signature. We are building a platform which empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication more safe and efficient.
We are a Diverse organisation with over 90 of the best minds coming from different backgrounds, joining hands to ensure our vision of building trust everywhere.
Truecaller is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world. We have 100 million daily active users around the world with the strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East and North Africa.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
As a Senior Test Engineer in our Engineering team, you will be a key figure in assuring and improving our product quality, making sure that we are giving a world class experience to our users.
Your responsibilities include taking the ownership of planning and maintaining our testing processes and structures, as well as leading the test automation activities in your team. You will be part of a cross-functional team and work closely with the whole development team, fellow Test Engineers, and Product Owners. The Senior Test Engineer reports to the Director of Engineering - Mobile.
As far as your skills, we’d love to hear about:
- A genuine passion for software quality and testing
- Experience of testing in a medium or large scale agile software development environment
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding and hands-on experience in UI test automation on mobile platforms, both Android & iOS
- Experience from Android testing frameworks such as Espresso and Appium
- Programming experience to be able to identify causes of problems in the code base and communicate efficiently with developers
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or other relevant degree
- Fluency in English, speaking and writing
- We only accept applications in English.
Make the right call, send us your application today!