ABOUT ROCKET MONEY 🔮
Rocket Money’s mission is to empower people to live their best financial lives. Rocket Money offers members a unique understanding of their finances and a suite of valuable services that save them time and money – ultimately giving them a leg up on their financial journey.
ABOUT THE TEAM 🤹
We’re looking to expand our Cloud Architecture team with an Infrastructure Engineer to help build & maintain the core foundation of our stack. We run hundreds of services in production, which enable us to process billions of transactions, consume multiple terabytes of data, and produce millions of logs per day. In this role, you will be an owner of our containerized developer platform at-scale as well as our broader cloud architecture footprint. This includes:
- Developing reusable modules via infrastructure-as-code to be consumed across the entire engineering team
- Working with the engineering team to understand pain-points & maintaining the backlog to address issues with the platform
- Maintaining & enhancing our continuous delivery tools to minimize time from development to production, while ensuring our services remain highly-available
- Proactively identifying trends via monitoring & alerting systems, performing root-cause analysis to isolate and resolve issues
- Helping define the roadmap for the future of Cloud Architecture at Rocket Money
We support millions of people to improve their financial lives, and our infrastructure team enables us to do this in a reliable and scalable way.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You have a passion for containerized developer platforms (such as ECS or Kubernetes), and have a background in containers (ECS and Docker experience is a plus!)
- You're familiar with the principles of "Infrastructure as Code" (Terraform experience is a plus!), having used it to deploy resources to multiple environments.
- You have obtained a cloud architecture certificate (such as AWS Associate or GCP Associate)
- You thrive on continuous learning, whether it’s a new automation framework or a programming language.
- You view copy-paste when programming as an anti-pattern, and look to modularize code so it’s available for future-use.
- You shy away from manual work/processes and try to automate things whenever possible. Doubly so if it enables others to be more productive in their daily work.
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks, Kombucha & Coffee on tap
- Commuter benefits
Additional information: Salary range of $115,000 - $160,000/year + bonus + benefits. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Rocket Money is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.