ABOUT ROCKET MONEY 🔮
Rocket Money’s mission is to empower people to live their best financial lives. Rocket Money offers members a unique understanding of their finances and a suite of valuable services that save them time and money – ultimately giving them a leg up on their financial journey.
We’re looking for a curious and passionate Operations Associate to support and optimize our growing portfolio of products and marketing initiatives.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
- Interact with users via Intercom & Email to answer questions regarding Negotiations, Outages, and/or other Revenue based service
- Work with the negotiations team to suggest and improve workflows, back end infrastructure and processes
- Coach our away teams and insure they have resources needed to maintain efficiency and a high level of quality
- Respond to chargebacks/disputes of payments made to Rocket Money, outside of the sphere of Operations (such as Premium, Pay Advances, etc.)
- Maintain and update documentation related to general Operations in Notion or Slack
- Disseminate new processes to away team and insure they are compliant with active procedures
- Oversee specific queues (Flagged For Review, Call Control, Bills ready to negotiate, etc) and provide feedback & coaching to team leaders based on their content
- Review analytics daily and weekly to construct plans to further increase efficiency & development
- Partner with the support team to craft new ideas to best support our users
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You have an interest in personal finance and a desire to see others succeed in managing their money.
- Great Communication -- Your writing is impressive and you love talking with people!
- Proactive Problem Solving -- you’re able to identify possible issues and potential resolutions.
- Workflow Management -- You know how to efficiently balance multiple competing priorities.
- Taking Initiative -- You’re willing to jump in and help wherever help is needed. You love to learn and are constantly looking to improve.
- Customer service experience in a B2C tech company is a plus!
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Additional information:Salary range of $20 - $27/hour. Base pay offered may very depending on job-related knowledge, skill, and experience.
Rocket Money, Inc is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.*