ABOUT ROCKET MONEY 🔮
Rocket Money’s mission is to empower people to live their best financial lives. Rocket Money offers members a unique understanding of their finances and a suite of valuable services that save them time and money – ultimately giving them a leg up on their financial journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
Reporting to our VP of Growth, you will be responsible for elevating the ways we measure and analyze performance for a variety of direct response and brand campaigns, both digital and offline. Carefully observing our media buying decision making process, you will identify common pain points and opportunities and work closely with our growth experts on the Data and Engineering teams to craft a seamless data approach as the industry, our product, and our marketing mix evolves. On top of solving existing challenges, you will constantly explore marketing and user level data creatively and connect the dots to unlock a more robust analytics approach for the Growth team.
Specifically, you will:
- Stay on top of core KPIs and funnel conversions not just on the surface, but also layers deep. You’ll know the story behind trends and how funnel metrics all the way from impression to conversion and activation impact one another.
- Write the playbook of offline measurement for Growth. Partnering with our offline side of the house, you will design practical experiments that we are able to set up quickly and get a directional read from. You will make sure that our measurement approach is consistent among our variety of offline channels ranging from billboards and fortune cookies all the way to TV ads.
- Discover innovative measurement and analytics methods for iOS digital campaigns that work within the limitations of SKAN and ATT changes.
- Have a pulse on the digital and offline media buying analytics approaches. Infuse your expertise to make sure we are staying sharp and consistent with our analytics across the board.
- Partner with our Creative Performance Lead to ensure optimal creative experiment design. Design easy to digest views and dashboards for the creative team to give them just the right amount of information to back their creative decisions.
- Partner with Data and Product teams to better understand the behavior of our paid users beyond their LTV, focusing on root causes of why different cohorts behave differently.
- Be creative with data. You feel drawn to spending time exploring all sorts of data to tell stories, discover facts, innovate, and unlock new ways of approaching existing topics.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- 3-5 years experience running analytics on a Growth/User Acquisition team or working closely with them.
- Creative thinker. You enjoy exploring data for hours and finding stories. You are passionate about creating metrics and frameworks for faster, more efficient decision making.
- Extensive experience with offline measurement, preferably on a startup with a significant offline media buying focus.
- Full understanding of iOS 14.5 and ATT changes, SKAN framework, and how the measurement side of the advertising industry has been impacted as a result.
- Desire to live and breath marketing. You find tracking, measurement, and acquisition inherently interesting problems to think about, and can see yourself building cutting edge data structures that support marketing decision making for the long run.
- Expert-level SQL skills - you know your way around BI tools and enjoy curating the right set of tools for the job.
- Bonus points for experience as a media buyer either on the offline or digital front
Oh, and most importantly, you are ready for one hell of a challenge. In your next role, a stroll through Golden Gate Park doesn’t excite you. You are looking to summit Everest.
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Rocket Money, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.