ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
Truebill is a YC backed startup based in San Francisco FiDi. Hundreds of thousands of people use the Truebill app to manage their daily finances and take control of their money. We recently raised $15m in Series B funding and are looking to scale our team in the San Francisco area!
With a mission to improve the financial health of millions, Truebill is transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. Through helping people cancel unnecessary subscriptions, negotiating bills, and securing refunds, we save our members money while helping them regain control over their finances.
Truebill is one of the fastest-growing fintech apps, as we’ve scaled spending 10x while improving ROAS. Millions of users strong, we are looking for an all-star Growth Marketing Associate to join our team and help us unlock the next level of growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹
Support and own day to day optimizations and operations of user acquisition through multiple channels such as Google (UAC, Search, Youtube), Apple Search, and Influencer.
- Ability to hypothesize, conduct, and analyze A/B tests on multiple factors such as landing pages, onboarding flows, keywords, and creative.
- Analyze multiple channels’ performance down to the most granular levels possible with ability to shape a story and recommendation from it
- Take initiative in supporting new channels such as influencer, podcast, and more.
- Collaboratively build and execute a channel strategy to meet both short term and long term acquisition goals
- Take part in a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement and iteration on the marketing team. The best ideas come from anyone, and are often inspired by data
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- 2 to 3 years of experience in growth marketing with track record of driving results
- Hands on experience managing UA campaigns at scale
- Excellent communication skills (email / phone / within team / with partners
- A self starter who loves taking initiatives
- You live and breath data, data is the cornerstone of all of your decisions
- Able to see the forest from the trees: you can analyze large data sets and craft results into a story that helps to make smart decisions
- Confidence to voice opinion and give thoughtful feedback
- Able to prioritize multiple time-sensitive tasks, and execute under pressure
- Advanced excel skills
- Proficiency with SQL
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.