We are fighting tomorrow’s war with yesterday’s technology.
A new space race has begun. Until recently, only governments and civilian agencies could afford to access space. The flood gates of the new space economy are now open and with incredible opportunity comes myriad complex challenges. The pace of threats is accelerating and the organizations charged with protecting and defending space are falling further behind. A new breed of commercial companies are required to rapidly design, develop, and deploy solutions to both known and unknown space security problems.
Enter True Anomaly
We are revolutionizing space security and sustainability with fully-integrated mission technologies designed to protect the interests of the United States, its Allies, and partners. We operate at the intersection of autonomous vehicles and big data to deliver unmatched capabilities on-orbit for decision advantage here on earth.
- Be the offset. We create asymmetric advantages with creativity and ingenuity
- What would it take? We challenge assumptions to deliver ambitious results
- It’s the people. Our team is our competitive advantage and we are better together
- Planning building maintenance and operational programs
- Ensuring efficiency of all building systems
- Coordinating site safety programs
- Preparing operating reports and budgets
- Ensuring all processes and compliance programs are met
- Managing facilities planning and space allocation
- Coordinating with department heads and building contractors
- Ensuring all utility systems are inspected and in accordance with regulations
- Overseeing all building functions
- Coordinating all maintenance issues and schedules
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree and 7 or more years of experience or equivalent relevant education/experience
- Applies extensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques and standards.
- Considered internal subject matter expert.
- Extensive knowledge of laws, regulations, principles, procedures and practices related to specific field.
- Excellent leadership, project management and problem solving skills. Ability to use various computer software programs.
- Experience with managing cleanrooms (ISO 5 and higher)
- Experience with TVAC, Vibration and Spacecraft Facilities
- Experience with high voltage electrical and complex HVAC systems
- The duties of this role must be performed onsite at our factory space in Centennial, CO.
COMPENSATION: $115,000 - $140,000
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
We value diversity of experience, knowledge, backgrounds and perspectives and harness these qualities to create extraordinary impact. True Anomaly is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.