We are fighting tomorrow’s war with yesterday’s technology.
A new space race has begun. Until recently, only governments and civilian agencies could afford to access space. The flood gates of the new space economy are now open and with incredible opportunity comes myriad complex challenges. The pace of threats is accelerating and the organizations charged with protecting and defending space are falling further behind. A new breed of commercial companies are required to rapidly design, develop, and deploy solutions to both known and unknown space security problems.
Enter True Anomaly
We are revolutionizing space security and sustainability with fully-integrated mission technologies designed to protect the interests of the United States, its Allies, and partners. We operate at the intersection of autonomous vehicles and big data to deliver unmatched capabilities on-orbit for decision advantage here on earth.
- Be the offset. We create asymmetric advantages with creativity and ingenuity
- What would it take? We challenge assumptions to deliver ambitious results
- It’s the people. Our team is our competitive advantage and we are better together
- Develop and manage an account pipeline to achieve bookings and revenue objectives.
- Identify, qualify, shape, and win strategically relevant business opportunities.
- Understanding True Anomaly’s value proposition and articulating how we can have an impact on a customer’s problem set, from the executive level to the end user
- Understand the customer’s mission; develop compelling high-impact solutions.
- Work side-by-side with our customers to understand their specific mission challenges and represent the customer as you work with True Anomaly engineers to shape products that solve critical national and international security challenges
- Exploring product possibilities.
- Listen to existing, potential customers, and create tight feedback loops with our product and engineering organizations.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Build and execute account plans that drive sustainable business growth.
- Execute the sales forecasting process to ensure accuracy of business results
- Represent the company at conferences, trade association meetings, and other activities as necessary, to promote the company and our products.
- Work collaboratively with across company functions including finance, legal, engineering and product to deliver targeted results.
- +6 years DoD and commercial space industry business experience.
- A demonstrated record of revenue generation success in the US Government and commercial customers.
- Understanding of the US Government and Commerical acquisition lifecycle and preferred contract vehicles.
- Working experience with the US Government and Commerical Space Industry.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technical capabilities to customer problems
- Ability to understand customer requirements and operational concepts while interpreting, translating, and explaining detailed technical ideas to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Self-motivated; self-starter; accountable for delivering results.
- Analyze customer information and develop customer hot buttons, key performance parameters, and opportunity price-to-win Leverage capabilities of multiple functions and customer access to create, identify, develop and qualify opportunities
- Work closely with product teams and business ops to provide customer knowledge and strategic support for capture and proposal process.
- Capture key customer and competitive knowledge and share it across the organization Position will require 30% – 50% domestic travel
- Work Location—Successful candidates will be located near DC Metro Area. While we observe a hybrid work environment, some work must be done on site.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
We value diversity of experience, knowledge, backgrounds and perspectives and harness these qualities to create extraordinary impact. True Anomaly is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.