About Trove Recommerce:
Recognized in 2020 by FastCo as one of the world's most innovative companies, Trove powers resale for the world's most inspired brands and retailers. We provide brands with the technology and logistics to own the secondary market for their products. With our white-label capabilities, our partners reap the rewards of managing their own resale market by accelerating long-term revenue, increasing customer loyalty, gaining new customers and boosting store and site traffic. Resale is a revenue and customer engagement opportunity growing at 5 times the rate of e-commerce and 21 times the rate of traditional retail. We power in store and online retail for leaders such as Patagonia, REI, Eileen Fisher, Arc’teryx, and Levi’s.
About the IT Systems Engineer Role:
Our IT Systems Engineer will be empowered to undertake efforts that are directly tied to our recommerce and sustainability successes. You’ll join us with a desire to discover and re-architect our growing pains, enthusiasm to reinforce our strengths, and a willingness to motivate our team to be bold. At Trove, you’ll have opportunities to learn in a supportive environment, be a mentor to team members, and build a career.
You will be successful here if you...
- Research, test, and rollout Enterprise Mobility Management solutions
- Building workflows for SaaSOps
- Implement and manage endpoint protection systems
- Manage large warehouse networking infrastructure
- Support deployments into partner stores across the country and, as we grow, internationally
- Partner with security and compliance teams to shore up our defenses
- Partner with the DevOps team to move on-premise processes to the AWS cloud
As for necessities, you...
- Have experience establishing relationships in customer service
- Socialize with our team, be welcomed and make the team feel welcomed
- Have extensive experience integrating, securing, administering and rolling out SaaS services like Okta, GSuite, and Slack
- Have real-world experience troubleshooting complex networks, routing, ISP connectivity
- Are proficient in writing scripts in a variety of languages including Python, Bash, and PowerShell
- Are comfortable with command line and version control systems, especially git
- Have a general understanding of “what happens when you type google.com into your browser’s address box and press enter?”
- Have recovered a variety of operating systems from severe failures like boot disk corruption etc.
- Have experience with automation and workflow management systems like BetterCloud, or Okta Workflows
- Have worked with public clouds like AWS to administer infrastructure, security, and compliance
- Are intimately familiar with security best practices and have implemented technical security controls to safeguard enterprise systems
- Have administered a corporate firewall from Fortigate, Palo Alto Networks, Cisco etc.
- Understand certificates, encryption, LANs and WANs, and, most importantly, DNS
- Have worked with one or more ticket tracking systems like Jira, Zendesk, etc.
- Are curious, driven to learn, and be most comfortable using the phrase “I don’t know”
- Learn, grow, and satisfy your curiosity in all facets of the technology available to you
Trove is proud to be an equal opportunity company and is an affirmative action employer. We believe that diversity and gender balance will help us reach our potential. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.