About Trove Recommerce
Recognized in 2020 by FastCo as one of the world's most innovative companies, Trove powers resale for the world's most inspired brands and retailers. We provide brands with the technology and logistics to own the secondary market for their products. With our white-label capabilities, our partners reap the rewards of managing their own resale market by accelerating long-term revenue, increasing customer loyalty, gaining new customers and boosting store and site traffic. Resale is a revenue and customer engagement opportunity growing at 5 times the rate of e-commerce and 21 times the rate of traditional retail. We power in store and online retail for leaders such as Patagonia, REI, Eileen Fisher, Arc’teryx, and Taylor Stitch
About the Customer Experience Associate
We are looking for a talented CX Associate excited to work directly with world-leading brands. You should be ready to manage the complexity of delivering the best and most brand-aligned experiences for each recommerce business Trove serves.
You will delight our brand partners and their customers through every step of their interaction with our resale marketplaces. As a white-label service provider, Trove strives for a seamless customer experience between the partner’s primary service offering and the one we support. You recognize that each touchpoint with a customer is an opportunity to delight them and to learn something about the customer experience, and are excited to leverage that unique position to improve our business.
This is a full-time position that reports to the Customer Experience Manager and is based remotely (Trove HQ is located in Brisbane, CA).
This role supports our expansion into weekend coverage - you must be available to work a Saturday and Sunday schedule.
In this role, you will:
- Utilize Zendesk and other tools to answer customer product inquiries
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer inquiries regarding online orders, tracking shipments, product questions, and other e-commerce support questions
- Diligently capture ticket data by categorizing and tagging each request
- Maintain individual and team KPIs
As for necessities, you have ...
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer support (online or retail)
- Experience with Zendesk or other CRM tools
- Great attention to detail
- Self-starter comfortable with a rapidly growing and changing team
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a solutions mindset
- Strong written communicator; concise and clear
- Comfortable giving and receiving 360° feedback
Ideally, some combination of...
- Excited about our mission to reduce waste in the world
- Passion for customer experience
- Experience in e-commerce, with consumer brands and/or retail
- Basic computer skills, especially Google Suite
Trove is proud to be an equal opportunity company but we don’t want to stop there. We strive to be an anti-racist company and we believe that diversity and gender balance will help us reach our full potential. At Trove we are building a company where we are not only proud of our mission, but how we are pursuing it. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status and we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.