About Trove Recommerce
Recognized in 2020 by FastCo as one of the world's most innovative companies, Trove powers resale for the world's most inspired brands and retailers. We provide brands with the technology and logistics to own the secondary market for their products. With our white-label capabilities, our partners reap the rewards of managing their own resale market by accelerating long-term revenue, increasing customer loyalty, gaining new customers and boosting store and site traffic. Resale is a revenue and customer engagement opportunity growing at 5 times the rate of e-commerce and 21 times the rate of traditional retail. We power in store and online retail for leaders such as Patagonia, REI, Eileen Fisher, Arc’teryx, and Levi's.
About the Partnership Team
The Trove Partnership team engages our partners to successfully connect them to Trove’s platform and offer to grow their re-commerce businesses, demonstrate ongoing value of Trove’s service, and drive their loyalty and retention. This critical function is responsible for onboarding new partners by working closely with their teams during the launch, providing ongoing partner support, and managing renewals. The team works with the rest of the Trove organization to uncover new ways to improve our product and operations and to ensure Trove remains the leader in branded re-commerce services.
Partnership Team Goals:
- DRIVE onboarding, loyalty and retention of partners by building and executing against a repeatable and usable playbook. We ensure a best in class experience for our partners, from onboarding through renewal.
- GROW our partners’ re-commerce businesses through data-driven and strategic consultation to secure internal buy-in and resources to scale. By demonstrating the on-going value of our offering, we help our partners create a more sustainable business model by de-coupling revenue growth from the need to manufacture new products.
- COLLABORATE across with Trove team members to successfully onboard new partners and drive partner growth, renewals and expansion opportunities.
- REPRESENT our partners’ voice and feedback to improve Trove’s product and service offering and operational capabilities.
About the Strategic Partnerships Manager Role
Reporting to the Director of Strategic Partnerships, and collaborating with every functional team at Trove, you will own the day-to-day management of multiple partners. You will be data-driven in providing partners innovative solutions to deliverables, timelines, and tasks. You will build and deliver repeatable processes and scalable tools to ensure our brand partners are successful on the Trove platform and that Trove is essential, irreplaceable, and broadly recognized within our brand partner organizations. This role will deliver positive experiences for our partners’ re-commerce customers and predictable growth for our partners’ businesses by:
- Acting as the trusted daily contact for partners owning all elements of success by managing statement of work deliverables, timelines, and tasks internally and externally and providing analytical insights into each
- Supporting partners with strategic guidance, data insights, training, and tools
- Maintaining a regular cadence of communication across partners to share pertinent business, strategy, product, operations or program updates
- Collaborating with the partnerships team and other internal Trove teams to build and refine partnership management playbooks and materials to help partners grow their businesses
- Collaborating with the engineering and product team to drive product updates as needed to meet partner requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by partners
- Identifying and sourcing product supply, in collaboration with partners, to drive business growth
- Developing internal communication mechanisms to update Trove teams on deadlines, dependencies and deliverables
- Scheduling meetings and owning necessary operational and administrative needs of the partnerships team
- Coordinating workstreams and marshalling resources to support successful product and service launches on behalf of partners
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism, empathy, and business acumen across multiple partners at one time
As for necessities, you have/are...
- Experience in ecommerce, retail, brand, SaaS, or consulting
- Demonstrated experience of managing multiple commercial relationships
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to make sound decisions
- Demonstrated experience supporting technical product roadmaps, implementing software applications and/or providing strategic advisory services
- Demonstrated experience of managing multiple, complex workstreams at once
- Strong interpersonal skills. Comfortable communicating to business leaders in a clear and effective manner
- Flexibility. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change
- Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Persistence. Demonstrates a willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Ability to think horizontally across many partners and their needs and strategically connect those needs to multiple functions’ roadmaps within Trove
- Self-starter with well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills
- Comfortable in an ambiguous, fast-paced and high growth start-up environment
- Ability to travel ~30%
Ideally, some combination of...
- Ecommerce experience
- Brand or retail experience
- Product/SaaS management experience
- Strategy consulting experience in retail, software or logistics
- Partnership experience
Trove is proud to be an equal opportunity company and is an affirmative action employer. We believe that diversity and gender balance will help us reach our potential. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.