About Trove Recommerce
Recognized in 2020 by FastCo as one of the world's most innovative companies, Trove powers resale for the world's most inspired brands and retailers. We provide brands with the technology and logistics to own the secondary market for their products. With our white-label capabilities, our partners reap the rewards of managing their own resale market by accelerating long-term revenue, increasing customer loyalty, gaining new customers and boosting store and site traffic. Resale is a revenue and customer engagement opportunity growing at 5 times the rate of e-commerce and 21 times the rate of traditional retail. We power in store and online retail for leaders such as Patagonia, REI, Eileen Fisher, Arc’teryx, and Levi's.
About the Partnership Team
The Trove Partnership team engages our partners to successfully connect them to Trove’s platform and offer to grow their recommerce businesses, demonstrate ongoing value of Trove’s service, and drive their loyalty and retention. This critical function is responsible for onboarding new partners by working closely with their teams during the launch, providing ongoing partner support, and managing renewals. The team works with the rest of the Trove organization to uncover new ways to improve our product and operations and to ensure Trove remains the leader in branded recommerce services.
Partnership Team Goals:
- DRIVE onboarding, loyalty and retention of partners by building and executing against a repeatable and usable playbook. We ensure a best in class experience for our partners, from onboarding through renewal.
- GROW our partners’ recommerce businesses through data-driven and strategic consultation to secure internal buy-in and resources to scale. By demonstrating the on-going value of our offering, we help our partners create a more sustainable business model by de-coupling revenue growth from the need to manufacture new products.
- COLLABORATE across with Trove team members to successfully onboard new partners and drive partner growth, renewals and expansion opportunities.
- REPRESENT our partners’ voice and feedback to improve Trove’s product and service offering and operational capabilities.
About the Partnership Onboarding Manager
Trove is creating a new category, and the responsibilities of this role will include educating prospective partners on what a resale program could look like. You will work alongside our sales team to help prospective partners articulate goals, design a program, define scope and manage the onboarding process. Building relationships with prospects and owning those relationships through onboarding will be essential in this role. Reporting to the Director of Partner Onboarding, and collaborating with every functional team at Trove, you will own the onboarding of 1-3 partners at any given time. From initial point of contact with new partners to building repeatable processes and scalable tools, you will be the core to a successful onboarding to Trove partners.
- Acting as the trusted daily contact for partners during onboarding, by managing standardized statement of work deliverables, timelines, and tasks internally and externally
- Working with the sales team to help prospective partners articulate goals, design their program and define scope
- Using your Trove expertise to scope and write Statements of Work, building trust and credibility with prospects and transitioning them smoothly into onboarding
- Providing advice to partners on best practices and educating them on how to use our solutions to meet their business objectives
- Demonstrating excellent project management skills: quarterbacking Trove tasks with internal teams respectfully to ensure that we are on track and managing communication internally on deadlines, dependencies and deliverables
- Collaborating with the engineering, product and design teams to drive product updates as needed to meet partner launches and to troubleshoot technical issues raised by partners during onboarding
- Tracking progress on onboarding and sharing progress, next steps and blockers proactively with partners’ project and executive teams
- Providing training, tools and data insights to ramp partners up on the Trove solution
- Collaborating with the Partnerships team and other internal Trove teams to build and refine partnership management playbooks and materials
- Documenting the customers’ requirements and ensuring a successful handoff between internal teams to ensure the partner’s success criteria are clearly understood by all teams
As for necessities, you have...
- Experience in ecommerce, retail, brand, SaaS, or consulting industry
- Demonstrated experience of managing software implementations and onboardings and providing strategic advisory services for external customer or partners
- Demonstrated experience of managing multiple, different work streams at once
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to build trust with internal and external stakeholders.
- Consultative skills. Ability to workshop strategies to meet a partner’s business objectives
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Cope effectively with complexity and change
- Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project and ensures that our deliverables meet the standards of the brand.
- Willingness to learn. Innately curious and want to learn about a disruptive marketplace in the retail industry.
- Persistence. Demonstrates a willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to make sound decisions
- Self-starter with well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills
- Comfortable in an ambiguous, fast-paced and high growth start-up environment
- Ability to travel post-COVID ~30%
Trove is proud to be an equal opportunity company but we don’t want to stop there. We strive to be an anti-racist company and we believe that diversity and gender balance will help us reach our full potential. At Trove we are building a company where we are not only proud of our mission, but how we are pursuing it. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status and we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.