About Trove Recommerce
Recognized in 2020 by FastCo as one of the world's most innovative companies, Trove powers resale for the world's most inspired brands and retailers. We provide brands with the technology and logistics to own the secondary market for their products. With our white-label capabilities, our partners reap the rewards of managing their own resale market by accelerating long-term revenue, increasing customer loyalty, gaining new customers and boosting store and site traffic. Resale is a revenue and customer engagement opportunity growing at 5 times the rate of e-commerce and 21 times the rate of traditional retail. We power in store and online retail for leaders such as Patagonia, REI, Eileen Fisher, Arc’teryx, and Levi’s
About the Technical Program Manager
The Technical Program Manager at Trove ensures that software product development stays on schedule and within budget. This includes advising senior leadership on the impact of decisions or actions to project quality and working with cross functional stakeholders to build an actionable project plan. This person will have substantial, demonstrated experience in program management, and the ability to prioritize multiple and competing priorities while driving a plan to execution.
- Oversees the product development pipeline from ideation through all elements of the product lifecycle
- Leads cross-functional teams bringing together members from engineering, product management, partner management, operations, data & analytics to deliver products on schedule and assure post-launch success
- Measures and reports on productivity throughout the pipeline process
- Recommends and delivers process improvements throughout the development lifecycle
- Facilitates dependencies across integrated work streams, ensuring continuous stakeholder alignment in support of progress towards milestones
- Creates and manages the schedule, managing available resources across all functions for delivery against the product roadmap
- Ensures that all projects have simplified repeatable, documented processes and governance
- Proactively removes obstacles to drive momentum and progress, identifies communication gaps, manages issue escalations, and provides support to teams balancing competing priorities
- Resolves differences, adapts to unexpected events, and facilitates change to achieve outcomes
- Provides timely guidance to cross-functional stakeholders and manages stakeholder expectations
As for necessities, you have....
- Demonstrated experience in project/program management
- Managed ambiguity and with grace and agility
- Solid technical aptitude and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges and risks. Engineers enjoy working closely with you.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and exceptional emotional intelligence
- Ability to influence and motivate people across a broad variety of job functions through your relationships.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items.
- Ability to understand complex concepts and make reasoned decisions objectively, leveraging a data-centric approach
- Zeal for process and operational excellence
- Professionalism in communication and excellent facilitation skills
- Proven ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage multiple work streams, projects and programs
- Outstanding relationship-building, and influencing skills
- Worked in a customer centric environment
- Ability to leverage technical tools to scale programs and solutions, including experience using Jira and Asana
Trove is proud to be an equal opportunity company and is an affirmative action employer. We believe that diversity and gender balance will help us reach our potential. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.