About Trove Recommerce
Recognized in 2020 by FastCo as one of the world's most innovative companies, Trove powers resale for the world's most inspired brands and retailers. We provide brands with the technology and logistics to own the secondary market for their products. With our white-label capabilities, our partners reap the rewards of managing their own resale market by accelerating long-term revenue, increasing customer loyalty, gaining new customers and boosting store and site traffic. Resale is a revenue and customer engagement opportunity growing at 5 times the rate of e-commerce and 21 times the rate of traditional retail. We power in store and online retail for leaders such as Patagonia, REI, Eileen Fisher, Arc’teryx, and Levi’s.
About the Product Manager
We're looking for an experienced product manager to join our best in-class product management team. Our top notch team members are empowered to develop products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies. This role will report to the Product Director - Supply & Selling Channels
- Drive the roadmap prioritization for selling channels and existing partner requests. Ensure that development delivers a continually improved onboarding experience
- Manage product execution, working closely with engineering, program management, UX, and partner teams to land the best experience for our users.
- Coordinate and align cross-functional teams such as business development, marketing, finance, customer support, and legal.
- Work with the analytics team to implement a data driven framework for understanding and improving our user and brand partner experiences.
Through your leadership, you'll leverage your technical expertise to identify setbacks and roadblocks within a project and generate solutions for resolving them quickly.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas, including product management, engineering, UX/UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing. Ability to drive go-to-market for new products and feature enhancements.
- Ability to achieve strategic goals and evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends in an innovative and fast-paced environment. Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
As for necessities, you have...
- Significant experience in product management
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and are comfortable communicating to senior management and business leaders in a clear and effective manner
- Ability to drive cross-functional initiatives involving partners from across the business
- Detail-oriented and able to think strategically and proactively, and have strong problem-solving abilities
Bonus points if you have...
- MBA a plus
- Retail experience
Trove is proud to be an equal opportunity company and is an affirmative action employer. We believe that diversity and gender balance will help us reach our potential. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.