Access to Big Data is enabling a new world where insurance can be intelligent, and respond in realtime to risk. Trov’s On-demand Insurance Platform is designed to insure anything, anywhere, at any time. In a world where we are jumping from scooters, to self-driving cars to autonomous buses, Trov’s platform dynamically adjusts the insurance coverage to the mode of mobility.
Our people at Trov aren't just talented - we're fun and we're a team. Read our About Us (http://trov.com/about) and check out our own thoughts about working here on our Glass Door profile (https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Trov-Reviews-E937319.htm).
The Mobility Project Manager reports to the General Manager of Mobility to support the launch of new Mobility projects. Our Mobility projects consist of software and insurance products that are delivered to our customers both in the US and Internationally.
We’re looking for a person with deep Project Management experience combined with good business understanding (Hint: Tell us about your business understanding in your cover letter!).
The position is based in Danville, CA.
- Being responsible for delivering customer projects and programs on time.
- Acting as the “parent” of the projects to identify and eliminate obstacles to launching. You’ll use your analytical skills to identify the problems, and your ingenuity and influencing skills to get them resolved to deliver on time.
- Creating and maintaining project plans, schedules and other key documents that keep the project on track for successful execution and on-time delivery.
- Establishing a framework and cadence for communicating progress of programs to Customers, Trov Executives and internal stakeholders.
- Defining Project Management processes and standards as necessary.
- Detail oriented.
- Proven experience of delivering projects on time.
- Proven experience of navigating complex stakeholder sets in regulated environments.
- Experience in the personal mobility or shared economy spaces.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year institution.
- Deep experience (5+ years) as a project manager.
- Experience running projects in an early stage business.
- Willingness to travel 5%-10% of time, domestically and/or internationally.
Good to have
- PMP or equivalent Project Management accreditation.
- Automotive Insurance experience
Trōv is dedicated to reinventing insurance by making it simple, flexible, transparent and innovative for today’s markets. We have already brought On-demand Insurance for single-item cover to Australia, the UK and the U.S. Now, we are forging partnerships for insurance and software solutions with marquee names (just Google us) in the driver, driverless and shared auto space.
It is an exciting time to be part of the Trōv team and help build out a world-class insurance experience for the auto industry. Auto insurance product/underwriting expertise is required! As a subject matter expert, you will be working with the Trōv team and its partners to help guide the development of fleet/mobility insurance solutions.
Learn what it's like to work at by visiting https://www.trov.com/about
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.