Tropic helps innovative companies save time and money by delivering unprecedented visibility and control over every dollar, every contract, and every supplier in one place. We're the spend management software, data, and services you can trust—we guarantee it. Tropic is procurement paradise, where your bottom line is our top priority.
We launched from stealth in 2020, raised $65 million in back-to-back Series A & B funding, grew 5X, were named a LinkedIn Top Startup, are building an incredible team and award-winning culture, and are managing over a billion dollars in spend for companies like OpenAI, DocuSign, Intercom, Notion, Plaid, & Greenhouse. Now is the perfect time to join. The best is yet to come! 🌴🚀
For this position, we are looking to hire someone based in the United States.
About The Role
What You'll Do
- Develop, manage, and close a consistent sales pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Earn trust with prospects through honesty and empathy
- Be willing to say no
- Go the extra mile to close, every time
- Provide a world class customer experience from the first conversation to the last
- Participate in all Tropic cultural activities and find ways to enhance our company culture
What You've Done
- 2 years in full cycle sales at high-growth startups
- Track record of high-performance
- Experience with a consultative sales
Specific to pay transparency laws, the minimum annual salary for this position is $140,000 and may also include commission, incentive pay, incentive stock options, and benefits. The final job level and compensation will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, years of relevant experience, skills, qualifications, certifications, geographic location, and other business considerations.
What We Offer
- Remote first work environment
- Optional offices in NYC, Atlanta, Austin, and Denver
- Virtual & in-person meetups
- 401k plan with 4% company matching
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for all parents
- Unlimited flexible vacation and holiday time off
- 100% covered employee and family medical, dental & vision plans
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Annual WFH stipend
- Online mental health therapy
- Commuter benefits, FSA, HSA
- Award-winning values and culture
Research suggests that 60% of those identifying as under-represented might have talked themselves out of applying due to imposter syndrome or the confidence gap. If this applies to you, feel empowered to apply for this role even if your experience doesn't exactly match up to our job description (our job descriptions are directional and not perfect recipes for exactly what we need).
Tropic is an equal opportunity employer that supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class. Tropic is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.