Triumph Tech solves business problems with AWS Cloud Technology which allows our customers to focus on what they excel at. We accomplish this through our Core Values:
- Urgency Bias
- People Obsession
- Standard of Excellence
- Servant Leadership
- Deliver Impactful Results
We are a fully remote global company with employees in Canada, the United States, Philippines and Latin America. We celebrate the culture of each of our team members and foster a community of collaboration. Come talk to us to learn more about what it means to be a part of the Triumph Tech family!
We are seeking a Finance Controller with strong Netsuite experience to oversee the financial operations of our professional services organization that specializes in AWS cloud solutions. The Finance Controller will be responsible for developing and implementing financial policies and procedures, monitoring and reporting on financial performance, and managing the company's financial resources.
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Responsible for customizing Netsuite and creating process documentation
- Manage the day-to-day financial operations of the company, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and financial reporting.
- Create and maintain accurate financial records, including general ledger accounts and financial statements.
- Analyze financial data and provide timely and accurate financial reports to senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Develop and manage the company's budget and financial forecast, including monitoring expenses and revenue projections.
- Monitor cash flow and liquidity to ensure the company has adequate funds to meet its obligations and pursue growth opportunities.
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders, including banks, auditors, and tax authorities.
- Provide financial guidance and support to other departments, such as sales, marketing, and operations.
- Stay current with financial regulations and accounting standards, and make recommendations for process improvements to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field; CPA or CFA certification preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in financial management or accounting, preferably in a professional services organization.2+ years of experience in NetSuite development and administration.
- Knowledge of AWS cloud solutions and related financial management practices is highly desirable.
- 2+ years of experience in NetSuite development and administration.
- Ability to Develop and Document Financial process for a hyper-scale Professional Services business
- Collaborate with Delivery Team Leadership in order to implement a financial process for project based and time and materials based work.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think strategically and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Proficiency in financial reporting and analysis tools, such as Excel, QuickBooks, and financial modeling software.
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting, financial planning, and cash flow management.
- Familiarity with relevant financial regulations and accounting standards.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to manage a team and collaborate with other departments.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and advancement. If you are a highly motivated and results-driven finance professional with a passion for AWS cloud solutions, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Medical Insurance for you and eligible dependents
- 401k plan with company match up to 4% after 90 days
- State of the art laptop and remote collaboration tools
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Equipment & Office Stipend
- Annual stipend for Learning and Development
- Generous and flexible PTO
- 8 Paid Holidays
NOTE: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this position.
Triumph Tech is an inclusive workforce where everyone belongs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us to build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a family here at Triumph Tech.
- Triumph Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.