Triumph Tech solves business problems with AWS Cloud Technology which allows our customers to focus on what they excel at. We accomplish this through our Core Values:
- Urgency Bias
- People Obsession
- Standard of Excellence
- Servant Leadership
- Deliver Impactful Results
We are a fully remote global company with employees in Canada, United States, Philippines and Latin America. We celebrate the culture of each of our team members and foster a community of collaboration. Come talk to us to learn more about what it means to be a part of the Triumph Tech family!
The role of cloud computing has changed the shape of business and as a Premier Partner of AWS, Triumph is at the forefront of helping customers take advantage of its agility, scalability, and availability.
We are seeking a highly motivated, analytical and detail-oriented individual to join our billing team as a Billing Analyst. The Billing Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and reconciling customer billing data, identifying discrepancies, generating and working with other teams to resolve any issues. This role requires strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Analyze and reconcile customer billing data to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Identify and resolve billing discrepancies and issues
- Collaborate with other teams to resolve billing issues
- Prepare and analyze reports to identify trends and issues
- Assist with the development and implementation of billing processes and procedures
- Perform data entry and maintain billing records
- Assist with the development and implementation of billing processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and accuracy
- Work with the billing team and other departments to identify areas for process improvement and recommend solutions
- Create and maintain documentation for billing processes and procedures
- Train team members on new or updated billing processes and procedures
- Monitor the effectiveness of billing processes and procedures and make adjustments as needed
- Generate invoices for customers based on agreed upon pricing and terms
- Ensure invoices are accurate and complete, and that all necessary supporting documentation is included
- Follow up with customers on outstanding invoices and work with them to resolve any issues or disputes that may arise
- Monitor payment due dates and follow up with customers as needed to ensure timely payment
- Assist with the collection of past due invoices by working with the collections team and/or legal department as needed
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5+ years of experience in billing or finance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Google Suite products
- Proficiency with NetSuite is a plus
- Proficiency with Bill.com a plus
- Proficiency with ADP a plus
- Masters Degree or Greater
- Experience with Canadian Billing systems and processes
- Medical Insurance for you and eligible dependents
- 401k plan with company match up to 4% after 90 days
- State of the art laptop and remote collaboration tools
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Equipment & Office Stipend
- Annual stipend for Learning and Development
- Generous and flexible PTO
- 8 Paid Federal Holidays
NOTE: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this position.
Triumph Tech is an inclusive workforce where everyone belongs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us to build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a family here at Triumph Tech.
Triumph Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.