Triumph Tech solves business problems with AWS Cloud Technology which allows our customers to focus on what they excel at. We accomplish this through our Core Values:
- Urgency Bias
- People Obsession
- Standard of Excellence
- Servant Leadership
- Deliver Impactful Results
We are a fully remote global company with employees in Canada, the United States, Philippines and Latin America. We celebrate the culture of each of our team members and foster a community of collaboration. Come talk to us to learn more about what it means to be a part of the Triumph Tech family!
The role of cloud computing has changed the shape of business and as a Premier Partner of AWS, Triumph is at the forefront of helping customers take advantage of its agility, scalability, and availability.
The Cloud Engineer is someone who has deep expertise building a variety of cloud solutions and is passionate about working with our customers, partners, and employees to drive the business forward. Your mission will be to work alongside Triumph Techs Architects and Delivery Managers to deliver AWS cloud solutions across our diverse and innovative customer base.You’ll work with the latest technologies and with disruptive customers looking to bring innovative ideas to the market.
- Developing Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) using Terraform, CDK, or Pulumi
- Developing CI/CD pipelines
- Working with customer engineers building the solutions described in project backlogs
- Developing custom automation (Bash / PowerShell / Lambda Functions)
- Troubleshooting systems and deployments
- Build tools to reduce the occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Contribute to the conversation concerning sprints and deliverables
- Mentoring and Training engineers
- 3+ years experience as an engineer
- Expert understanding of cloud infrastructure and implementing Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC)
- Expert understanding of working with, building CI/CD pipelines and GitOps methodology
- Excellent knowledge of containerization, Kubernetes, or other container management platforms
- Excellent experience building complex monitoring solutions
- Solid experience in designing and implementing complex DevOps solutions
- Proficient in Networking and IAM security
- Proficient with any of: Python, Go, C#, Node.js
- Great understanding of Agile project delivery
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm for working in a startup environment and the ability to be cross-functional
- Possess a natural curiosity and excitement for learning new technology
- Experience in a some of the following:
- IaC (Terraform, Cloudformation, AWS CDK, Pulumi, etc)
- Containers (Kubernetes, Docker, ECS, Fargate, etc)
- Cloud Security Best Practices
- Incident, release, problem and change management processes
- Experience working in a client-facing environment
- Experience with Devops ISVs such as Datadog, Splunk, New Relic etc.
- Experience working on agile projects
- Consultancy/advisory experience
- Pay in USD
- 100% remote work
- Generous holidays and flexible PTO
- Annual Stipend for Training and Certifications
- Peer bonus awards
- State of the art laptop and tools
- Equipment & Office Stipend
- Individual professional development plan
NOTE: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this position.
Triumph Tech is an inclusive workforce where everyone belongs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us to build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a family here at Triumph Tech.
Triumph Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.