Tripwire Presents is looking for talented, dedicated, and passionate individuals to join the Tripwire family! Tripwire Interactive is an independent video game development and publishing company, famous for shooter titles like Red Orchestra and the wildly popular Killing Floor series. With the release of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 2, Tripwire has solidified its spot as one of the brightest rising stars in the games industry.
As a member of Tripwire Presents, the publishing arm of Tripwire Interactive, you will focus on production of externally developed games. While helping our partner teams grow and flourish, you will maintain the same level of quality that Tripwire Interactive titles are known for.
At Tripwire, we pride ourselves in our ability to move to the beat of our own drum. Our existence as an independent studio and publisher means we are able to develop games on a schedule that reassesses what has become the status quo in the industry as a whole. We’re located in Roswell, GA just north of Atlanta; where cost of living is relatively low and opportunities are high. So if you’re looking to work in an environment that changes the game in more ways than one, look no further than Tripwire Interactive.
Without a doubt, our office is an awesome place to work, but at Tripwire we recognize that the true “office” exists both inside and outside of our state-of-the-art facility. With our brand new “Next-Gen” Remote Work policy, we are able to remain fully productive regardless of what the world throws at us by allowing all employees to choose whether they’d like to work in-office, at home, or a bit of both. This program has been designed to give all Tripwire employees the tools to help them deliver their best work. For more information on Tripwire’s Next-Gen Remote Work Policy click here.
- Work in tandem with a Tripwire Presents’ Game Director to produce the highest quality games on time and within budget.
- Work with our external development partners to impart strong project management fundamentals to ensure success and create a long-lasting relationship so developers choose to work with us time after time.
- Develop schedules with external teams and executive management and then manage those projects to schedule, highlighting priorities and interdependencies, while planning for risks and coordinating with the team to resolve issues.
- Assist publishing leadership in defining project budget and cost forecast, then managing to budget.
- Understand and plan for all project deliverables, including stakeholder feedback, milestone review, 1st party certification and marketing/PR needs.
- Identify production issues and conflicts between schedule, cost, and project scope targets while working with the Game Director to present solutions that maintain game quality objectives.
- Maintain communication with developer, publishing team members and Tripwire executive management team.
- Understand and contribute to company goals and core values while bringing a positive and collaborative approach to all project related activities.
- Suggest and assist in process improvement initiatives.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Project management experience, including Scrum, Kanban, and traditional waterfall methodologies and tools, as well as the ability to prioritize and solve problems.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills, leading to a demonstrated ability to work within a team structure.
- Attention to detail and the ability (and desire) to handle potentially stressful development environments.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Producer with preference towards prior Publishing experience.
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools.
- Ability to develop project budgets and projections.
- Knowledge of gaming development process including first party submission requirements and the ability to play through game builds.
- Strong resource planning experience; skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Minimum 2 shipped product with production credit.
Preference to applicants with:
- Publishing Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience of JIRA
- Experience working with external teams
- Profit Share
- Medical, Dental, & Vision 100% of premiums for the family covered by Tripwire
- Up to 30 days of PTO
- 16 paid Holidays
- Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability
- 401k Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible Hours
- Employee & Family Team Building Events
- Volunteer Days