Tripwire Interactive is looking for talented, dedicated, and passionate individuals to join our team. We're an independent video game developer and publisher, known for first-person shooters like Red Orchestra, the wildly popular Killing Floor series, and more recently, the action RPG Maneater. Tripwire has solidified its place as one of the games industry’s leading independent developers. Our independence means the ability to work on our own timetables to craft games with a singular voice that reflects our own unique vision. We’re located in Roswell, GA, a historic suburb of Atlanta, where living is affordable and proximity to the city provides for plenty of opportunities. We believe in a collaborative work environment where team members are encouraged to take risks and push the boundaries of our medium. If that sounds like something you could get into, we'd love to hear from you!
Without a doubt, our office is an awesome place to work, but at Tripwire we recognize that the true “office” exists both inside and outside of our state-of-the-art facility. With our brand new “Next-Gen” Remote Work policy, we are able to remain fully productive regardless of what the world throws at us by allowing all employees to choose whether they’d like to work in-office, at home, or a bit of both. This program has been designed to give all Tripwire employees the tools to help them deliver their best work. For more information on Tripwire’s Next-Gen Remote Work Policy click here.
- Design, develop, and extend robust platform services using Steam, PSN, Xbox Live, EGS, and other online services.
- Collaborate with teams to create and maintain online components and features.
- Plan, design, and develop inhouse backend platform services.
- Implement internal APIs and tools to support our backend services.
- Maintain and improve build and release management systems.
- Analyze and optimize code for speed and memory usage.
- Assist/Mentor junior and mid-level engineers.
- Ability to take charge and ensure execution of complex tasks.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent C++ programming and debugging skills.
- One or more shipped titles with relevant experience.
- Knowledge of build automation and release management systems.
- Proactive, detail oriented, autonomous and self-motivated.
- Understanding of design patterns and common architectures.
- Profit Share
- Medical, Dental, & Vision 100% of premiums for the family covered by Tripwire
- Up to 30 days of PTO
- 16 paid Holidays
- Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability
- 401k Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible Hours
- Employee & Family Team Building Events
- Volunteer Days
Preference to applicants with:
- Experience integrating with third party APIs and web services.
- Experience developing dotnet core applications in C#.
- Experience developing on PS4, Xbox One, and Switch.
- Unreal Engine experience.