Solutions Engineers at TripleLift are entrepreneurially minded engineers who leverage their strong technical experience along with business acumen to help internal and external stakeholders achieve their goals. Whether it’s writing APIs to allow partners to connect with TripleLift, analyzing the trove of TL data to identify liquidity enhancement opportunities, or meeting directly with partners to improve the platform, the Solutions Engineer is the jack-of-all-trades that owns and executes on the most important initiatives at TripleLift.
The Solutions Engineer has a passion for understanding technology, increasing client happiness, resolving complex technical problems, and empowering other teams. This role is perfect for someone who desires to learn and navigate the full platform to enhance client experience and identify ripe opportunities for improvement. The ideal candidate is a team player who has a positive attitude who can easily switch between pairing with core engineering on technical architecture and collaborating with commercial teams to develop go-to-market strategies.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
- Working directly with advertiser or publisher clients to deploy commercial and technical solutions that enables them to achieve their goals;
- Creating tools to empower internal and external stakeholders to execute more effectively;
- Maintain a set of TL applications including the internal applications stack, the audit stack, and other client oriented microservices;
- Parse through troves of platform data to identify liquidity unlocking opportunities;
- Pair with product & core engineering teams to ensure platform initiatives are executed;
- Educate various internal groups on the TL platform & serve as liaison between the technical and commercial orgs.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Outstanding communication skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a manner that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand;
- Excellent quantitative skills and comfort with data exploration tools such as Excel, numpy, R, Spark/Scala, etc;
- Demonstrated experience in owning projects end to end that involves coordinating many resources and teams;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues;
- Ability to work under intense pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Studies in computer science, engineering, mathematics, economics or technical field.
- Studies in advertising, communications, marketing, or other discipline with demonstrated technical exposure
Minimum of 1-4 years of work experience in customer support, technical solutions, engineering, or other technical position.
Benefits and Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing professional development
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
#37 Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2016)
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.