TripleLift is seeking an experienced Sales Planning Manager to manage a world class sales planning team, reporting into the Director of Sales Operations. The Sales Planning Manager will be a key member of the revenue team, responsible for pre-sale duties including proposal and media plan development, being the point person for Sales on product questions, becoming a primary liaison between Sales and Account Management, and keeping us all up to date on the latest industry research and competitive intel. You’ll help develop compelling customized media plans for programmatic and managed service buyers, and gather feedback on how proposals can be improved. If you're creative, analytical, and have a keen eye for detail, TripleLift may be what you’ve been looking for.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
- Ongoing training and career development of Sales Planning team;
- Refine internal sales planning and client support processes to ensure all elements are handled efficiently and strategically;
- Some day-to-day support of Sales team through development of media plans, proposals, sales decks and sales collateral;
- Internal product, pricing and positioning expertise with ability to train team members and sales team;
- Work closely with the go to market team for positioning and launch of new products;
- Monitor and manage yield and pricing for the Managed Service business;
- Understand, analyse and educate about key vendors such as Millward Brown, Vizu, Nielsen, verification services, 3rd party data companies (DMPs), etc.;
- Monitor our competitive environment, probe clients for competitive intelligence, and disseminate to internal parties;
- Drive solutions with Client Services to provide efficiencies and increase customer satisfaction.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Deep understanding and/or experience in programmatic advertising;
- Proven track record planning digital media campaigns;
- People management and career development experience, management of regional employees is a plus;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
4-5 years of full-time digital media experience with proven results.
1+ year of people management experience with proven results.
- Amazing company culture
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing professional development
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies (Inc. 2017, #163)